In the event of cancellation of tour / travel services due to any avoidable / unavoidable reason/s we must be notified of the same in email. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in email, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
45 days prior departure: 10% of the Tour / service cost /Advance amount will be charged; whichever is higher.
30 days prior departure: 35% of the Tour / service cost will be charged
Within 30 to 15 days prior to Departure: 50% of the Tour / service cost will be charged
Within 15 days prior to departure: 90% of the Tour/Service cost will be charged
48 hours prior to arrival OR No Show: No Refund / 100% of Tour/Service cost will be charged
After commencement of tour: No Refund
Apart from above in some cases like Special Flight bookings (non-refundable), hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (X-Mas, New Year and alike), the cancellation policy may differ and the Management will inform the client in writing/email as applicable in case-by-case basis.
Note: For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation; missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Flight ticket cancellations
Any flight tickets booked as a part of a package, if cancelled, the cancellation policy of the respective airline(s) will be applicable and if there is any refund processed by the airline provider, we will be refunding that specific amount only.
Wildlife Safaris Cancellation
All the wildlife safaris booked into any of Indian Wildlife National Park/Sanctuaries are non refundable. Even date change request will be considered as cancellation and no payment will be refunded/ adjusted against it.
Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by ‘A/C payee’ cheque, in Indian Rupees at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of the cheque, as per Reserve Bank of India Rules and Regulations.
No refund will be payable
1. For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
2. Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
3. If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
4. If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
5. Where airfares are contracted and booked on fixed departures.
6. If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
7. Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non refundable and date change is not allowed.
For all Card payments – Payment received by Cards and if there is any refund, such refund will be done through the respective cards Financial Institutions and credited to the same card. The charges for transaction to be borne by the guests.