The most global of the gulf nations, United Arab Emirates offers spectacular travel opportunities.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
- Abu Dhabi City Tour + Ferrari Park (With Ticket)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travelxploria.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travelxploria.com.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- Dubai visa required from Delhi at INR 6,499/- per person.
- Passport with minimum of 6 months validity up to date of arrival India.
- Passport color scan copies of front & back in jpg format.
- One scan color photograph with white background in jpg format.
Day 1 : Arrival Dubai - Dhow Cruise
Upon arrival at Dubai airport do the custom clearance. Meet & greet our local representative & take transfers to Hotel. Take rest at hotel lobby till the time wait for check in @ 14:00 hrs. In the evening enjoy Dhow Cruise with dinner pick up @ 19:00 hrs. The two-hour Dubai Dhow cruise that usually begins after sunset covers almost the entire of Dubai Creek. As you gaze at the splendid views of the Creek wherein the modern era's classiness joins hands with the aura and charm of olden times, our traditional Arabian Dhow Cruise Dubai provides you with an as never before sightseeing experience while allowing you to savor a wide range of freshly prepared international gourmet specialties and enjoy a spectrum of onboard activities including live music performances and traditional Tanura dance shows. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : City tour & Desert Safari
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy morning half day city tour pick up @ 09:00 hrs. The half day city tour is one of the best ways to explore the both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East's gem. Starting from Dubai Creek, the tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. After that drop back at hotel take lunch by own. In the afternoon enjoy Desert Safari tour with dinner pick up @ 15:30 hrs. Where you will experience an exhilarating escapade of a lifetime. It offers six hours of untainted fun and heart-stopping activities in one of the biggest as well as magnificent deserts in the Arabian Peninsula. Desert Safari in Dubai is a mix of adventure, cultural entertainment, and sumptuous dinner under the stars. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Day free for Leisure
After breakfast at the hotel, day is free for leisure to enjoy on your own or you can take an optional tour to Aqua Venture & Lost Chamber. The same can be booked while or after booking the package with Travkart.com. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Dubai - Abu Dhabi
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel as you proceed today to the capital city Abu Dhabi. Check in at the Abu Dhabi hotel. The day is at Leisure today. You can explore the city on your own. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world
After Breakfast at hotel, get ready for your city tour today as you head to Abu Dhabi City Tour; know how the capital city of the United Arab Emirates incredibly merges its rich ancient heritage with the most modern contemporary life. Later you will be taken to Ferrari world where you Put yourself in the race, take on the most challenging F1 courses and see what a Ferrari-charged adrenaline kick feels like at 240 km/hr, if you're up to the challenge. After ther thrilling experience, overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 : Abu Dhabi - Al Ain
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel as you proceed today to Al Ain. Check in at the hotel. Day is free at Leisure to explore on your own. There is just so much to see in the city like, Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum, Al-Jahili Fort, Jebel Hafeet, Al Ain Zoo, Al Ain National Museum, Camel Racing, Public Gardens, Hili Archaeological Park, Mubazzarah Park, Hili Fun City, Camel Market etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 : Al Ain - Fujairah
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from the hotel as you proceed today to Al Ain. Check in at the hotel. Day is free at Leisure to explore on your own. There is just so much to see in the city like, Al-Bidyah Mosque, Fujairah Fort, Al-Hayl Castle, Bull Butting, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Bithnah Fort, Fujairah Museum, Ain al-Madhab Hot Springs, Beaches, Wadis etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 : Fujairah - Dubai Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Dubai.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Abu Dhabi.
- 01 Night accommodation in Al Ain.
- 01 Night accommodation in Fujairah.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Dhow Cruise tour with buffet dinner.
- Dubai City tour.
- Desert Safari tour with BBQ dinner and Belly Dancing.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Ferrari world.
- Transfers from Dubai Airport to Dubai Hotel.
- Transfers from Dubai Hotel to Abu Dhabi Hotel
- Transfers from Abu Dhbai Hotel to Al Ain Hotel.
- Transfers from Al Ain Hotel to Fujairah Hotel.
- Transfers from Fujairah Hotel to Dubai Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asks by the hotel during check in at Hotel.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – 4.50% extra.