- Rohtang Pass
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (380 Kms / 8 Hrs)
On your arrival at Airport or Railway Station of New Delhi representatives of Travelxploria will escort you to your hotels at Shimla. After reaching you enjoy in the luxury hotel that is provided to you and enjoy your stay. Rest of the day is at leisure or you also explore the Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla Sightseeing
We set out in the morning to discover the beauty that Shimla beholds. First we visit the most famous temple in the Mall Road, Jakhoo or the Hanuman Temple, and then you are taken to the Christ Church and the Rashtrapati Niwas or Viceregal Lodge. The most magnificent view is of the Shimla-Kalka railway line. Then you return to your hotels.
Day 3: Shimla to Manali
This day we set out for Manali which is 248.4 km approximately from Shimla and takes about 6 and half hours. After you reach Manali you check into the hotel and rest there for the night.
Day 4: Manali - Rohtang Pass / Snow Point - Manali
The next morning we set out to visit the most beautiful place Rothang; very beautiful high mountains pass on the Pir Panjal Range. You can cross the checking point earliest at 6:00 AM in the morning. The Snow Point adds on more charm to this astonishingly beautiful place. After this lovely experience you return back to Manali.
Day 5: Manali
Manali is a wonderful place covered with the beautiful snow peaked mountains, graceful river, lash greenery and wonderful people. Take a stroll along the path along the exquisite riverbank of Beas, communicate with the locals or stare at the magnificent mountains. You can also ski at Solang or visit the Hidimba Temple.
Day 6: Manali to Chandigarh
After breakfast we will leave for the Chandigarh which nearly 309.7 km away from Manali. After arrival check in the hotel and explore the beautiful city by your owns. Some attraction are Rose Garden, rock garden, Sukhnalake and etc. Take dinner and stay overnight.
Day 7: Chandigarh - Delhi
After breakfast we will set out for New Delhi which roughly 244 km away. We, travelxploria hope to make your stay worthwhile so that you carry back bundle of happy memories along with you.
- 02 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Shimla.
- 03 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Manali.
- 01 Nights accommodation in a Super Deluxe Room in Chandigarh.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis (Including Morning Tea, Breakfast (3) and Dinner (3).
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
- Medical and travel insurance.