- Transfer to Sundarban
- Full day jungle safari
- Bali Island-Half day
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- All the rates are in Indian National Rupee.
- Child below 05 Years will be complimentary else chargeable.
- Safari booking is subject to tickets availability for safari zones.
Above rates may change with hike in fuel price or safari fee. Take final quotation by email.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Kolkata-Sonakhali-Sundarban
After arriving at Kolkata, you would be taken to the jetty at Sonakhali. After two and a half hours of journey you will come across the peaceful villages and colorful markets of Bengal. While you lazily take a sip from your cup of tea, sitting in the launch of MB Sundari, our tour guide will tell you the stories of the mysterious Sundarban. In no time you will be crossing rivers like Gomor, Hogol, Gumdi and more.
Experience the striking wilderness, listen to the sweet chirping of birds, and watch the wild plants while passing by. Get down at the Sundarbans Jungle Camp on the Bali island. After exploring the place a little, you are all set for hot and yummy lunch. You can put up your luggage at the well maintained Cottages booked for your staying. After lunch, our tour guide will take you to Sajnekhali where you visit the Mangrove Interpretation Center. While coming back stop over at the Sudhyanakhal watchtower. You will be served delicious dinner after arriving at the resort.
Day 2 : Full Day Adventure
Wake up to a fresh morning. After breakfast you will be taken for a day long cruise ride. Take a canopied walk at Dobanki, go a little further to Netidhopani, and check out the beautiful primeval excavations. At Sundarban, you are on for some tiger adventures, spot them roaming around.
If you are lucky, you can even witness the Dolphins and the Estuarine Crocodiles of Irrawady. Indulge into some lip-smacking lunch served on board. Witness the mesmerizing view of the sun going down for the day. Return to your resort for the night. Enjoy the performance of the local villagers and etire to your room for a night with a happy smile on your face.
Day 3 : Bali Island-Kolkata
The Village of Bali Island, awaits you on day 3 of the trip. Here you can experience the village life and the lifestyle of the locals. Watch them get engaged in different activities like fishing, weaving, boat making and more. Sundarban trip comes to an end, with the guide taking you around the narrow canals for the last time. Enjoy the lunch for the last time as you will be hitting Kolkata soon after.
Travelxploria have jotted down the best possible scenery to make your trip memories everlasting.
• All pick up and dropping facilities
• 02 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis
• All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
• 02 jeep safaris (1 morning & 1 evening) at Kanha National Park
• 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
• All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha
• Drivers T.A. – D.A.
• ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
• Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.