- Taoba National park
- Jungle safari
- Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary
- For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
- For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
- For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- All the rates are in Indian National Rupee.
- Child below 05 Years will be complimentary else chargeable.
- Safari booking is subject to tickets availability for safari zones.
Above rates may change with hike in fuel price or safari fee. Take final quotation by email.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Nagpur railway station/airport-Tadoba
On your arrival at the Nagpur railway station/airport, a Travelxploria representative will be there to greet you. You will be directly taken to Tadoba National Park. After completing the check-in formalities, roam around lazily. Enjoy the finest facilities offered by the resort. Tadoba National Park is famous for its wildlife plantation. A shelter to the big cats, expect to get some glimpses of the creatures. Stay at the resort for the night.
Day 2 : Safari at Tadoba National Park
On day 2 you are all set to go take a wildlife tour inside the National Park. Here you can see species like jackals, sloth bears, tigers, hyenas, panthers, nil gai, bison, sambar, wild dogs and cheetal. After breakfast get ready for the tour. Tadoba is the oldest and the largest park in Maharashtra and also has around 195 avifauna and 74 butterfly species. Enjoy the wilderness for the entire day. Come back to your resort room and sleep well.
Day 3 : Transfer to Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary
A journey of around 4 hours will start post breakfast. Put up your luggage’s at the wildlife resort. Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary is a home to around 4 amphibian species, 34 mammal species, 36 reptile species, and 166 species of birds. Extremely popular amongst tourists, this place receives a footfall of around 30,000 each year. Rest of the day, you can spend as you like. Visit the famous Itiadoh dam (65 km). Get back to your resort room for the night.
Day 4 : Half Day Jungle Safari
Enjoy an early breakfast at your resort room. Visit the wildlife park in the morning. Check out the animals like sloth bears, panthers, leopards, chital, tiger, bisons, jackals, mouse deers, jungle cat, hare, barking deer, civet cats, four-headed antelopes, grey jungle fowl, peafowl and more roaming around freely. Later on your will be taken to Nagpur by road. Get familiar with the area, explore the nearby surroundings on foot. You are free to do some shopping in the popular markets or just check out the popular attractions. Don’t forget to taste the local yummy foods. Spend the night at your resort room.
Day 5 : Departure From Nagpur
The wildlife trip comes to an end on day 5. After breakfast return to Nagpur airport/railway station to board a flight or a train for your onward destination.
Travelxploria only chalks out the best destination for you so that you remember the trip and us forever.
- All pick up and dropping facilities.
- 02 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks.
- 04 jeep safaris (1 morning & 1 evening) at Tadoba National Park & Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary.
- 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person.
- All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha.
- Drivers T.A. – D.A.
- ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee.
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
• Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.