The state of Gujarat lies to the western most tip of India. It is one of the most developed states in the country. The people of Gujarat are friendly, loving and adventurous.
Gujarat – The home state of Mahatma Gandhi, the Father of Nation,and have also given us proud Scientist like Dr. Vikram Sarabhai It is renowned for its beaches, temple towns and historic capitals. Wildlife sanctuaries, hill resorts and natural grandeur are gifts of Gujarat. Sculpture, handicrafts, arts, festivals also make the state rich. Gujarat is also among the most technologically advanced, housing the largest petrochemical complex in the country.
Makarsankranti, Navratri and Janmashtami are some of the popular festivals of Gujarat.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Ahmedabad Arrival - Dwarka ( 460 kms / aprx 8.5 hrs)
Pickup from Ahmedabad Airport or Railway station & Proceed to Dwarka. At evening Visit Dwarkadhish Temple. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 2 : Dwarka Local
After Breakfast Proceed to Local Sight seeing Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Temple, Rukmani Temple, Gomtighat, Bhadreshawar Temple, Dwarkadhish Temple, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Dwarka - Porbandar - Somnath ( 250 kms / aprx 5 hrs)
After Breakfast Proceed to Porbandar (75km / 1.5hrs) at Porbandar visit KirtiMandir the place where Gandhiji was born. Later proceed to Somnath (130km / 2.5hrs) on arrival visit BhalkaTirth, TriveniGhat & Somnath Temple. In the evening attend Aarti and later watch light and Sound show. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 : Somnath - Diu ( 90 kms / aprx 2 hrs)
After Breakfast, Proceed to beach town Diu. Visit St. Paul's Church, Diu Museum and Diu Fort, The day is at leisure to laze and relax on the beach. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure from Ahmedabad
After breakfast, you shall be transferred to Diu Airport or Railway Station by private vehicle. Trips end here with a bag full of memories to look back upon with relish and nostalgia!
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dwarka.
- 01 Night accommodation in Somnath.
- 01 Night accommodation in Diu.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
All tours & transfers on private basis as per the itinerary
- Any airfare / train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage , telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.