Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Tariff in Indian Rupee for Indian tourists
- Tariff given is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo or similar. Innova can be provided on demand at supplementary charges.
- Service Tax as applicable is additional and not included in the above tariff
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
- All Children must always be included
Day 1: Guwahati Airport/Station to Tezpur, 185 Kms in 4.5 Hrs.
We receive you on your arrival and drive to Tezpur (Alt 240Ft / 73M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Tezpur.
Day 2: Tezpur to Dirang, 200 Kms in 6 hrs.
After Early morning breakfast checkout and drive to Dirang(Alt 4910Ft/1497M).En-route visit Tippi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 7500 orchids. On display are some of the finest species with names like the Dainty Lady's Slipper or the more formal sounding Dendrobium. Arunachal has the largest range of orchids in the country.Overnight stay at Dirang.
Day 3: Dirang to Tawang, 140 Kms in 6 hrs.
After breakfast checkout and drive to Tawang (Alt 10,000Ft / 3048M). En-route visit war cemetery and Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4114m / 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty & is ideal for ice skating during winter.Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Tawang.
Day 4: Tawang Full day city Tour.
After breakfast visit Tawang Monstery and Sungester Lake(Alt 14500Ft) which was formed in 1950, following a major earthquake. It is better known as Madhuri Lake after the actress of the same name who came here for a shoot of the film “Koyla”. Evening return back to hotel.
Optional tour to Bumla Pass (Alt 15000Ft / 4400M), 45 Km away from Tawang , this is one of the most off-beat passes in the world. It is also referred to as the pass from where Dalai Lama entered India escaping from Tibet. It can be arranged only on spot with additional cost. Overnight stay in Tawang.
Day 5: Tawang to Bomdila, 190Kms in 8hrs
After Early breakfast check out from hotel drive to Bomdila(Alt 7274Ft/2217M). Check inn to hotel and visit Gontse Rabgyaling Monastery (Upper Gonpa), Thub-Chog Gatsel Ling Monastery (Lower Gonpa), Bomdila View Point. Bomdila offers wonderfully panoramic view of Himalayan landscapes and snow clad ranges.Overnight stay in Bomdila.
Day 6: Bomdila to Guwahati, 335Kms in 10 hrs.
After Breakfast transfer to Guwahati (Alt 162Ft/49M).Check in to your hotel. Evening you are free for leisure.Overnight stay at Guwahati
Day 7: Guwahati to Airport/station, – After Early breakfast check out from hotel visit Kamakhya Temple and with everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station. Farewell and tour ends.
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle may not provide service throughout the tour.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- Advance Money (10% of the total package cost) is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases