Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings', we at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan tour packages.
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar
- Bikaner - Camel breeding farm.
- Jaisalmer - Sonar Kella, Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli.
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
- Mount Abu - Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jaipur Railway Station / Airport – Jaipur City
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / railway/Bus station and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure; guest are free to roam the city and local market. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort to see city light Illumination.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Bikaner (320 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. Enroute Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 04: Bikaner – Jaisalmer (330 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum & later transfer to Jaisalmer. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also vist Gadishar Lake. In afternoon proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 06: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 km / 6 hrs) Half day Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit halfday sightseeing covering Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 07: Jodhpur – Mount Abu (265 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Mount Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point inMount Abu. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 08: Mount Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Mount Abu city tour. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride in at your own cost. Overnight stay at Mount Abu.
Day 09: Mount Abu – Railway Station
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Railway Station for your onward journey. We at Travelxploria make travel for you hassle free and fun.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax