Singapore is one of the richest city in the world and also most fascinating. Located in the Malay Peninsula, Singapore stands out to be one of the most enchanting cities and the economic hub of Southeast Asia. Built with the tinge of Chinese, Indian, Malay, Arab and English, Singapore is one of the most visited places. There are ample of sightseeing places along with the enchanting conventional festivals which draw tourists from all over the world. We make sure you live every expensive moment here on the edge opting our wonderful itinerary package.
- Night Safari
- Universal Studios
- Singapore Zoo
- Marina Bay Sand Sky Park
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin/ double sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis.
Harbour Ville/ Similar (depends on the availability)
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Airport - Night Safari
The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up by representative of Travelxploria and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious Bak Kut Teh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice. Then get ready for Night Safari Tour.
Night Safari is another experience you will never forget in your lifetime. The nocturnal zoo is great out there in Singapore. Experience the excitement of getting close to the wild species and enjoy the Creatures of the Nights Show. A great time can be spent in the one-of-a-kind wildlife night park. You will be safely dropped to the hotel room in the night.
Day 2: Universal Studios Singapore
The day will make the movie buffs full of beans. It’s the last day of the itinerary package and you will explore the world famous Universal Studios on this day. It is situated on the island of Sentosa, and you get to see a theme park out there. Live the action scenes by going behind the screen. From Jurassic Park to Madagascar – relive the golden memories of the classic flicks at Universal Studios. Don’t miss the Hollywood Dreams Parade, thrilling rides and the pyrotechnics show. Kids will definitely experience a whale of a time riding the Puss In Boots and Dino Soarin’ in The Lost World. Make sure you meet and greet the Minions before leaving the studio. After spending a delightful day at Universal Studios, return back to the hotel and rest overnight.
Day 3: Singapore Zoo
Earlier known as Singapore Zoological Gardens, the Singapore Zoo is an ideal place for the night safari, and it has a different appeal. The zoo is the biggest and topmost zoo in the whole Asia. It is enchanting to visit the Zoo in the evening and a variety of animals. Enjoy the jungle breakfast along with the exotic wildlife. Kids can have a great time at the amusement spots inside the zoo. The zoo is spread over 64 acre land and you may have to spend a significant amount of time at the zoo to explore it completely. Come back to the hotel in the arranged vehicle and take rest overnight. The Day 16 will end on a great note.
Day 4: Marina Bay Sand Sky Park with Return Transfer
You can save the day for a trip to the Marina Bay and Sky Park. Your Singapore visit remains incomplete without relishing the wonderful international cuisines and beverages at the 3-tower Marina Bay Sky Park Resort. An out of the world view of the city can be relished from the top of the resort. When the cool breeze at the roof will kiss your cheeks, the 360 degree view of the city will seem more amazing. Don’t forget to bask in the Infinity Pool while you are at Marina Bay Sand Sky Park. You will be dropped to the hotel room after visiting the exotic resort and enjoying its appetizing cuisines.
Day 5: Departure from Singapore
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories with Travelxploria.
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis in a 3* hotel.
- Night Safari.
- Universal Studios.
- Singapore Zoo.
- Marina Bay Sand Sky Park.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visa Charges.
- Return Airfare.
- Other activities ticket excluded.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.