- Khajjiar and Chamba
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Delhi – Dharamshala (550 Kms.)
On arrival at New Delhi Airport/Railway Station representative of Travelxploria will greet you and drive you to . Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2: McLeodganj local sightseeing
Surrounded by a thick cover of deodar cedar trees, McLeodganj is home to Tibetan refugees and the seat of the 14th dalai lama of the Tibetan sect of Buddhism. Satisfy your taste buds by tasting the delicious street food of Dharamshala. You will be privileged to see the Dharamshala War Memorial and the residence of Dalai Lama. The Dal Lake of Dharamshala is another mesmerizing place.
Day 03: Dharamshala – Kangra – Dharamshala Sightseeing
We set out for Kangra which has the most exciting things stored for you, expect to be mind-blown by the peacefulness and scenic beauty of villages of Tashijong and Pragpur. You should also visit the Fort of Kangra and the museum. Trek in the cloud-laden Indrahar Pass or the charming Dhauladhar Range or do paragliding in Bir. We come back to Dharamshala.
Day 4: Dalhousie to Kajjiar and Chamba sightseeing
We set out in the morning to explore the beauty of Dalhousie. First we visit Chamera Hydrolic Project and enjoy a walk through the fine fir trees. Next we visit the exquisite Panchpula Falls crossing and via it we reach the mini Switzerland in India, Khajjar. The lakes of Khajjar, the sanctuary, and the temples are a part of the beauty of Khajjar but the main attraction lies in the adventurous activities. Next we go to visit the headquarter district Chamba that stands on the right bank of the river Ravi. It has several attractions from temples, museums and remains of history like Rangmahal. After the very exciting day we come back to Dalhousie and stay overnight.
Day 5: Return back to New Delhi
After breakfast we will move towards New Delhi railway station for departure with some beautiful memories. We, Travelxploria hope to make your stay worthwhile so that you carry back bundle of happy memories along with you.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Dharamshala.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Dalhousie.
- Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis (Including Morning Tea (8), Breakfast (8) and Dinner (8).
- Free pick up and drop from Delhi Airport or Railway station as desire.
- Entire tour By INDICA CAB for Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Dharamshala - Dalhousie – Delhi.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
- Medical and travel insurance.