- Darjeeling sightseeing , like Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Snow Leopard Breeding Center, Batasia Loop and War Memorial, and Ghoom Monastery.
- Mirik lake.
- Dhupi trees.
- Return via Kurseong.
Day 1: NJP/ Bagdogra to Darjeeling
On arrival at Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station, a representative of travelxploria will pick you up from there and take you to Darjeeling, the breathtakingly beautiful hill station located at an altitude of 7001ft. It will take you around 3 hours to reach Darjeeling. Take some rest to prepare for local sightseeing the next day.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Known as the “Queen of Hills”, Darjeeling has a lot to offer to tourists. Watch the spectacular view of sunrise over the "Kanchenjunga" range at Tiger Hills in the early morning, and then proceed the day by going to the Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Snow Leopard Breeding Center, Batasia Loop and War Memorial, and Ghoom Monastery. Take a relaxed stroll along the Mall road in the evening to enjoy the picturesque view of the hill town. If you are a foodie don’t miss the opportunity to indulge yourself in some delicious local dishes like momo, thupka and many more.
Day 3: Excursion to Mirik
Drive for around two and a half hours to reach Mirik from Darjeeling. The main attraction of this tranquil hill station is the 1.25 kms long Mirik Lake which is surrounded by a vast garden and Dhupi trees. You can also see the flower gardens, orange orchards, tea gardens and monasteries and temples. Return to Darjeeling after a great day trip to Mirik.
Day 4: Departure to NJP
After breakfast return back to NJP railway station or Bagdogra airport via Kurseong. Go back to NJP station with some lovely memories of an unforgettable trip.
We at Travelxploria make travelling easy and fun for you.
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per.
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.