Singapore is one of the richest city in the world and also most fascinating. Located in the Malay Peninsula, Singapore stands out to be one of the most enchanting cities and the economic hub of Southeast Asia. Built with the tinge of Chinese, Indian, Malay, Arab and English, Singapore is one of the most visited places. There are ample of sightseeing places along with the enchanting conventional festivals which draw tourists from all over the world. We make sure you live every expensive moment here on the edge opting our wonderful itinerary package.
- River Safari.
- Sentosa Island.
- Garden by the Bay
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin/ double sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Singapore
The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up by representative of Travelxploria and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious Bak Kut Teh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice.
Day 2: River Safari
Get prepared for an exciting River Safari. River Safari is a great entertainment for the tourists of all ages. You would likely to enjoy the zoo which is formed like a river and full of aqua marine animals is certainly great. A comfortable ride will be offered to you for getting back to the hotel after rejoicing the River Safari.
Day 3: Sentosa Island with return transfers
While you are on the next itinerary day, you can dedicate the day to the Sentosa Island, and you will be enchanted to have a view of the city from the Sky Tower and the magical Merlin Tower. A ticket to the Wings of Time Night Show in the mesmeric open sea environment will add some unforgettable chapters to your Singapore Diaries. Complete your Sentosa exploration with the adventurous sky rides and luge tracks. The Sentosa adventure trip ends on a happy note and you are transferred to your hotel room.
Day 4: A Day Leisure for Your Shopping
Spend the day on your own desire. After having breakfast, you can go out; walk around the streets, go for shopping. Taste some mouthwatering food. Take rest for the next day tour.
Day 5: Garden by the Bay
Save your day for some exotic parks, flower displays, sanctuaries and Islands. The famous Garden by the Bay, which stands out to be a natural park is equally splendid, and you can have a lot of fun out there. Witness the nature’s wonders – solar energy absorbing Super-trees. You can also visit the Dragonfly Lake and Kingfisher Lake. Along with some wonderful memories, you can also take back some inspirations of saving the nature and respecting the biodiversity. Spend some beautiful moments in the famed tourist spot and avail a comfortable ride to the hotel.
Day 6: Departure from Singapore
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories with Travelxploria.
- Visa Charges.
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
- River Safari.
- Sentosa Island.
- Garden by the Bay.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airfare.
- Entrance ticket excluded.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.