- Kathmandu, Nepal - 3 Nights
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP
Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. Rest of day free and overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel. You will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 : Kathmandu
Breakfast at Hotel and day free for own activity or Shopping etc. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 : Departure from Kathmandu
After breakfast, you shall be transferred to Kathmandu Airport by private vehicle. Trips end here with a bag full of memories to look back upon with relish and nostalgia!
- 03 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel.
- All tours and transfers on private basis as per the itinerary.
- Any airfare/train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.