Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings'. We at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan dessert safari packages.
- Jaisalmer - Patwon ki haveliyan, Salim singh ki haveli
- Dessert camp.
- Camel ride.
- Sand dunes.
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
DAY 1: Jodhpur to Jaisalmer
After arrival at Jodhpur representative of Travelxploria will take you to Jaisalmer. The distance from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is around five hours by car. When you reach the hotel, give your tired soul some rest.
DAY 2: Jaisalmer sightseeing:
Jaisalmer is called Golden City of Rajasthan and it is one of the most popular destinations in Rajasthan. As its name suggested it has magnificent sandstone structure and some splendid palaces and havelies. Our journey will start by exploring Jaisalmer fort, Bada bagh, Patwon ki haveliyan, Salim singh ki haveli and Rani ka mahal. Apart from these places, there are various other places which you can visit in Jaisalmer. Night Stay at hotel.
DAY 3: Desert camp in Jaisalmer:
In early morning representative of Travelxploria will take you to the desert camp with 50 km drive by jeep. Then we will start full day Camel ride, visiting some beautiful villages on the way and arriving at the sand dunes in time for sunset. After experiencing the impressions of the desert you can enjoy a delicious dinner, prepared for you over the camp fire. Sleeping beneath the star studded sky on your clean bed roll you are bound to have the dreams of the desert.
DAY 4: Departure
Early morning we will check out from the camp and return back to Jodhpur railway station with beautiful memories from team Travelxploria.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax