Dubai is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It is rather like an independent city-state and is the most modern and progressive emirate in the UAE, developing at an unbelievable pace in the tourist and trade sectors especially. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene.
- Arrival At : Dubai International Airport
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 4 Nights
- Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Half Day City Tour
- Belly Dance Show
- Desert Safari BBQ Dinner
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences. All disputes subjected to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP.
Day 1: Stepping in the city
After you land at Dubai International Airport, you will be picked up and taken to the respective hotel room. You will spend the evening in the entire city or you can go for the shopping. Taste some mouthwatering food and come back to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Dhow Cruise – Creek
Dubai Creek is an integral part of the city's history. It divides the city into two sections, Bur Dubai and Deira. Both the sides of the Dubai Creek boats of some of the best exquisite buildings of the city. Therefore, a trip to the Creek is a must. However, rather than walking on the coast, go on a dhow cruise to turn your sightseeing into a unique experience.
While you enjoy your drink and starters, you can take a look at the prestigious buildings and structures of Dubai, glittering in the night lights. You can also enjoy a delicious buffet spread with a variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes. Dhow cruises also have entertainment options which include live music performances, Tanura dancing, etc.
Day 3: Dubai City Tour
The Dubai tour starts early morning. The first stop is Dubai museum that was made in 1800; this gives you an excellent opportunity for an in-depth insight into the history of the ancient city. Then visit the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, a perfect masterpiece of the contemporary Islamic architecture, built in 1979. Next, in the tour comes the Jumeirah Public Beach. The journey continues and stops in the exotic palm island and then the Atlantis hotel in the crescent of Palm Island. Then, we head towards the unexplored roads of the city driving in between the sky scrapers.
Day 4: The Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
The schedule of day six is packed up. You will be picked up from the hotel at a Dune Bashing fully air conditioned 4*4 car driven by a fully trained professional driver. Have a bumpy yet memorable camel ride in the dunes of Dubai at some additional charges, and if you want to feed something more to your adventures soul, then you can also do sand boarding and quad biking at your own cost. The famous Arabian belly dancing and fire show will be following after that. Later will visit Henna designing centers, and smoke some Shisha or hookah. After the Tanura show by the male artists, we will end the by having dinner at BBQ where you can taste all the delicious cuisines from vegetarian to non-vegetarian ones. After that, you will be dropped at the hotel to get rest.
Day 5: Departure
This fantastic trip will come to an end at day 5th. You will be picked from your hotel and dropped at the airport to board the flight back home. Dubai will leave no stones unturned to make you go speechless.
- Economy class return airfare (From New Delhi)
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in a 3* category hotel.
- Half Day Explore Dubai City Tour.
- Dhow Cruise Dinner – Creek.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner.
- Transfers, Tours & activities on sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- On disposal vehicle
- Dirham Tourist fee as per Govt. of UAE. Payable at hotel.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips , Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel etc.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as suggested addition such as Rope-way ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.