- Arrival At : Hong Kong
- Hong Kong, China - 3 Nights
- City Tour
- Departure From : Hong Kong
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travkart.com
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Hong Kong Visa Requirements: Visa Free on Arrival.
Day 1 : Arrival at Hong Kong
Upon arrival at Hong Kong airport after clearing immigration formalities, transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Hong Kong Night City Tour
After breakfast at the hotel, Enjoy the Day at Leisure. In the evening, Get ready for Hong Kong City tour. A visit to Hong Kong would not be complete without experiencing the famous "Symphony of Lights" Set sail around the world's most spectacular harbor and discover a new world of dancing lights set to music in the dramatic show that has been named the world's largest permanent light. Apart from the natural splendor of internal lighting, a number of buildings are embellished with computer-controlled neon lights with changing patterns according to the soundtrack and the season. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Day free at Leisure
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. The Day is free at Leisure to enjoy on your own. You can enjoy the Tour of Ocean Park, situated on the southern side of Hong Kong Island, is Hong Kong's premier educational theme park. The current park covers more than 915,000 square meters of land and features a diverse selection of world-class animal attractions, thrill rides and shows divided between the Waterfront and the Summit. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Departure from Hong Kong
Enjoy breakfast and check out From the hotel and transfer to the Airport to board a return Flight.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Hong Kong.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Night City Tour.
- Transfers from Hongkong Airport to Hongkong Hotel.
- Transfers from Hongkong Hotel to Hongkong Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.