- Macau, China - 3 Nights
- City Tour
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travkart.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travkart.com
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Macau Visa Requirements: Visa Free on Arrival.
Day 1 : Hong Kong - Macau
Upon arrival at Hongkong airport after clearing immigration formalities, proceed to Macau ferry counter. Upon Reaching Macau, Take shuttle transfer to the Hotel, Check in at the Hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Macau Day Tour
After Breakfast get ready for Macau City Tour. With its unique mixture of Portuguese and Chinese cultures, Macau makes an interesting day trip if you want to get away from the bustle of Hong Kong after a strenuous traveling itinerary. Although Macau's rising reputation as a gambling Mecca - spurred by the grand openings of ever larger and grander casinos - is a major attraction for many, there are also beaches, fortresses, churches, temples, gardens, and excellent museums to explore. Rest of the Day is at Leisure. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 3 : Day at Leisure
Enjoy Breakfast at the Hotel. The Day is Free at Leisure to enjoy on your own. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 4 : Macau Daparture
After Breakfast at the Hotel, Transfer to the Ferry Pier. From there take the Ferry to Hong Kong. Where you can Board your flight for your Return Journey.
- 03 Nights accommodation in Macau.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- Half Day Macau City Tour.
- One way Ferry from Hongkong Airport to Macau.
- One way Ferry from Macau to Hong Kong.
- Free One way shuttle transfers from Macau Ferry Terminal to Macau Hotel.
- Free One way shuttle transfers from Macau hotel to Macau Ferry Terminal.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Any Airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.