Singapore is one of the richest city in the world and also most fascinating. Located in the Malay Peninsula, Singapore stands out to be one of the most enchanting cities and the economic hub of Southeast Asia. Built with the tinge of Chinese, Indian, Malay, Arab and English, Singapore is one of the most visited places. There are ample of sightseeing places along with the enchanting conventional festivals which draw tourists from all over the world. We make sure you live every expensive moment here on the edge opting our wonderful itinerary package.
- Night Safari
- Half Day City Tour
- Garden by the Bay
- Alive Museum
- Singapore Zoo
- Universal Studios
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin/ double sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis.
Harbour Ville/ Similar (depends on the availability)
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Airport - Night Safari
The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up by representative of Travelxploria and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious Bak Kut Teh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice. Then get ready for Night Safari Tour.
- Night safari
Night Safari is another experience you will never forget in your lifetime. The nocturnal zoo is great out there in Singapore. Experience the excitement of getting close to the wild species and enjoy the Creatures of the Nights Show. A great time can be spent in the one-of-a-kind wildlife night park. You will be safely dropped to the hotel room in the evening.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
On this day, you can have the splendid experience of travelling across the city. Singapore is a city which breathes in the colonial history dwelling in the progressive present. You will be exploring this first-world metropolis basking in the diversified culture, colorful fests, historic monuments, dazzling skyscrapers and a fast but cool lifestyle. Be it the thriving business scenario or the flourishing tourism sector – Singapore is standing tall among the Asian destinations giving a new dimension to Asia. An amalgamation of old and new can be experienced during the city tour.
Day 3: Garden By The Bay
Save your day for some exotic parks, flower displays, sanctuaries and Islands. The famous Garden by the Bay, which stands out to be a natural park is equally splendid, and you can have a lot of fun out there. Witness the nature’s wonders – solar energy absorbing Supertrees. You can also viist the Dragonfly Lake and Kingfisher Lake. Along with some wonderful memories, you can also take back some inspirations of saving the nature and respecting the biodiversity. Spend some beautiful moments in the famed tourist spot and avail a comfortable ride to the hotel.
Day 4: Alive Museum
The refreshing second day of the itinerary is ideally a perfect choice to be there at the Alive Museum. It is a fantastic place which gives you a remarkable experience of the 3D and 4D art form. Once you are through with the Alive Museum, you will be driven and transferred to the hotel.
Day 5: Singapore Zoo
Earlier known as Singapore Zoological Gardens, the Singapore Zoo is an ideal place for the night safari, and it has a different appeal. The zoo is the biggest and topmost zoo in the whole Asia. It is enchanting to visit the Zoo in the evening and a variety of animals. Enjoy the jungle breakfast along with the exotic wildlife. Kids can have a great time at the amusement spots inside the zoo. The zoo is spread over 64 acre land and you may have to spend a significant amount of time at the zoo to explore it completely. Come back to the hotel in the arranged vehicle and take rest overnight. The Day 16 will end on a great note.
Day 6: Universal Studios Singapore
The day will make the movie buffs full of beans. It’s the last day of the itinerary package and you will explore the world famous Universal Studios on this day. It is situated on the island of Sentosa, and you get to see a theme park out there. Live the action scenes by going behind the screen. From Jurassic Park to Madagascar – relive the golden memories of the classic flicks at Universal Studios. Don’t miss the Hollywood Dreams Parade, thrilling rides and the pyrotechnics show. Kids will definitely experience a whale of a time riding the Puss In Boots and Dino Soarin’ in The Lost World. Make sure you meet and greet the Minions before leaving the studio. After spending a delightful day at Universal Studios, return back to the hotel and rest overnight.
Day 7: Departure
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories.
- Visa Charges.
- 6 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
- Night safari.
- Half Day City Tour.
- Garden by the Bay.
- Alive Museum.
- Singapore Zoo.
- Universal Studios.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Return Airfare.
- Entrance ticket excluded.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.