The most global of the gulf nations, United Arab Emirates offers spectacular travel opportunities.
- Arrival At : Dubai
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates - 4 Nights
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Burj Khalifa with Ticket & Transfer
- Half Day Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari with Dinner
- Departure From : Dubai
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
Cancellation Due To Visa Rejection
- All the clients travelling on a tour must be in possession of a valid visa. However kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after submitting all relevant documents and the company will not be held responsible for the same. The company is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy's decision The role of the company is only to provide necessary guidance to the client for the purpose of applying for Visa. The company will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the Clients. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the client, the issuance of visa will further be delayed / rejected, and the client will not hold Travelxploria.com for the same. Client should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy Upon rejection of visa, if the client wishes to reapply for the visa, he/she is liable to pay again the requisite fee to the consulate and he/she will not claim from Travelxploria.com.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- Dubai visa required from Delhi at INR 6,499/- per person.
- Passport with minimum of 6 months validity up to date of arrival India.
- Passport color scan copies of front & back in jpg format.
- One scan color photograph with white background in jpg format.
Day 1 : Arrival Dubai
Arrive Dubai after clearing your customs & immigration formalities, transfer to your Hotel (Official Hotel Check in time is 14:30 hrs. Earlier rooms are subject to availability). Evening we board the Dhow Cruise with Dinner, overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Half Day Dubai City Tour
Breakfast at the Hotel. After breakfast proceed for Half Day City tour. The tour takes you on a contrast of the old and the new, a fascinating historical excursion. Our route takes you to some of Dubai's beautiful landmarks, starting with the Jumeriah Mosque passing modern palaces sprawled along the coast. See one of the modern architectural wonders, the Burj Al Arab (Photo Stop Only), pass the camel and horse racing track from outside. Driving through the commercial area of Dubai, we pass the World Trade Centre. After reaching the Dubai Creek we stop at bastakia, where we can see the old wind - towered houses built by wealthy merchants. Next we stop at the 150 year Old Al Fahidi Fort, now converted to Dubai Museum (from Outside), which holds a record of the past as an important trading Centre. We drive from here on to the other side of Dubai called Deira Dubai and stop at the Spice Souk (Market) where we walk through the busy alleys where the aroma of spices flitter the air. Finally get dazzled by glitters of the famous Gold Souk to end the tour. There after we proceed to take the breathtaking bird eye view of the whole Dubai from Burj Khalifa - the tallest building in the world. The Burj Khalifa skyscraper is a world class destination and the magnificent centerpiece of Downtown Dubai. Dubai's new urban masterpiece. Here we proceed to Observation Deck - located on level 124 of the world's tallest tower, this observatory is destined to be the highlight of any visit to the Middle East. There after we return back to Hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : City Tour & Desert Safari
Breakfast at the Hotel. Afternoon we move to have once in a lifetime experience @ Desert Safari - across the desert of Dubai with several photo stops during an exciting dune bashing drive. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you can do optional activities like camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious dinner and shisha (the Famous Arabic water pipe). Before returning back watch our Belly Dancer performing her show around the campfire by straight. There after we return back to hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Day free for Leisure
Breakfast at at the Hotel. Full Day for free leisure activity or shopping. (On your own) Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Departure from Dubai
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Dubai airport for your onward journey.
- 04 Nights accommodation in Luxury Hotel.
- Daily Lavish Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Daily Lunch at Hotel.
- 02 Dinner coupons for an Indian Restaurant.
- Desert Safari with Belly Dance and BBQ Dinner.
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner.
- Dubai City Tour - with photo stop @ Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- Burj Khalifa Observation deck. (Up to 124th Floor)
- Return Airport Transfers.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Services of a Local Speaking guide during City Tour.
- Visa + OTB.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival, exhibition & fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST - 4.50% extra.