Located in the Malay Peninsula, Singapore stands out to be one of the most enchanting cities and the economic hub of Southeast Asia. Built with the tinge of Chinese, Indian, Malay, Arab and English. Singapore is one of the most visited places. There are ample of sightseeing places along with the enchanting conventional festivals which draw tourists from all over the world. Singapore is one of the most expensive cities in the world but we make sure you live every expensive moment here on the edge opting our wonderful itinerary package.
- River Safari
- Half Day City Tour
- Jurong Bird Park
- Sentosa Island
- Science Centre
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis
Harbour Ville / Similar (depends on the availability)
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Singapore - River Safari
The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious BakKutTeh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice.
- River Safari
Get prepared for an exciting River Safari on Day 13. River Safari is a great entertainment for the tourists of all ages. You would likely to enjoy the zoo which is formed like a river and full of aqua marine animals is certainly great. A comfortable ride will be offered to you for getting back to the hotel after rejoicing the River Safari.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour
On the fourth day, you can have the splendid experience of travelling across the city. Singapore is a city which breathes in the colonial history dwelling in the progressive present. You will be exploring this first-world metropolis basking in the diversified culture, colorful fests, historic monuments, dazzling skyscrapers and a fast but cool lifestyle. Be it the thriving business scenario or the flourishing tourism sector – Singapore is standing tall among the Asian destinations giving a new dimension to Asia. An amalgamation of old and new can be experienced during the city tour.
Day 3: Jurong Bird Park
The Day will take you close to nature. You will be exploring the TheJurong Bird Park – a globally famed bird sanctuary in Singapore. It is another place which draws a lot of tourists to through its wild life arena spreading over a vast area. There is a return transfer arranged for you from the Jurong Bird Park.
Day 4: Sentosa Island
On Day 4, you will need to buy tickets for your travel to the Sentosa Island which is a worth visiting place because of many amazing attractions like Resorts World, Insect Kingdom, Tiger Sky Tower and other exotic spots. It’s one of the finest man-made themed tourist spot in the world. You will return safely to your hotel in the evening relishing a great ride.
Day 5: Science Centre
On the day 5, visit to the Science Centre with return transfers would tell you about the development of the science in Singapore, and you would be delighted to be there. Witness some of the awe-inspiring educational materials contributing to the world of science at Science Center. After wrapping up your enlightening day 14, you will be transferred to the hotel and you can rest there overnight.
Day 6: Departure
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories.
- Visa Charges.
- 5 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis with breakfast.
- River Safari.
- Half Day City Tour.
- Jurong Bird Park.
- Sentosa Island.
- Science Centre.
- Return Airfare.
- Entrance ticket excluded.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.