Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Icchey Gaon
- Nathang Valley
- Cost is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
- Local Sight seeing would be in Non-AC Small Car in Gangtok. Each Small Car would carry maximum 4 heads.
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges payable on the spot.
- All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Day 01: NJP/Bagdogra to Silarigaon / Echeygaon
Once you will arrive at NJP railway station in the early morning, representative of Travelxploria will take you from the station and will help you to reach sillerygaon. Situated at an altitude of 6,000 ft and amidst of lush green forest, you will be mesmerized by the panoramic view of Kanchendzonga in Sillerygaon. After reaching their check in hotel and rest for the day.
Day 02: Silarigaon / Eceygaon to Rishikhola riverside with local sightseeing
In the early morning we leave for Rishikhola which is situated at Kalimpong sub division. You will get eye catching views of Rishikhola River. The scenic beauty of the river freezes the visitor’s eyes and compels them to visit the place once again. It will not take much time to visit Rishikhola and the visitors can get time to take rest for the remaining day.
Day 03: Rishikhola to Aritar
In the morning you can start your journey to Aritar. It takes three hours to reach Aritar from Rishikhola. Lampokhari Lake, Mankhim temple, Aritar Gumpa Monastery and also there are more than two to three trekking spots and temples which provide the ultimate satisfaction of travelling to Aritar. It takes five to six hours to cover all the sightseeing and visitors can get back to their hotels by evening.
Day 4: Aritar to Lingtam/ Zuluk
We start our journey early in the morning for Lingtam and Zuluk. This is a very small village and considered as the most peaceful area. The main attraction is its rich traditional nature and culture. The sightseeing spots include: Ghambari Falls, Zuluk Dara, Phademchen and keukhola water falls. There is a wide range of variations in flora and fauna. The visitors can get to experience the trek pass from Lingtam to Phademchen. Zuluk is a place where visitors can get to see lots of sightseeing placing but there are very limited options to access these places if tourists stay at Lingtam. Spending one night at Lingtam is enough for the tourists.
Day 5: Zuluk to Nathang valley
Next comes the Nathang Valley. Tourists can visit the places in Nathan Valley by taking the route of Jelep La Pass. There are various places to view in Nathang Valley. In morning you will be taken to Thambi view point then drive through zig zag road, Lungthung and then arrive at Nathang for overnight stay.
Day 6: Nathang valley to Gangtok
The travel time from Nathang Valley to Gangtok is sharp 4 hours 12 minutes. On the way you immerse yourself to the majestic Changu Lake with its picturesque surroundings. Also the panoramic view of the Four Lake Point treats your eyes. If you are a religious person the New and Old Baba Mandir would soothe your soul. The Yak Golf Course and the Ice-Hockey field would tempt you to play ice-hockey.
Day 7: Gangtok to NJP return
After breakfast visit to Botanical Garden, and Santi View Point, Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology, Dodurl Chorten. Then return back to NJP with some beautiful memories and we team Travelxploria would like serve you for your next journey.
Package Cost Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- 10% of the total package cost is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences