- Phi Phi
- Coral Island tour
- Alcazar show
- Bangkok City tour
- Safari World and Marine park
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- Thailand Visa will be granted on arrival and it’s chargeable at 1000/1200 Baht per person.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80 % face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Bank statement for 6 months with stamp and sign on it or credit card copy.
- 06 Months statement or forex bill minimum 700$.
- Request letter stating the purpose of visit.
- Photo id card or visiting card if employed.
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticke
Day 1: Arrival Phuket Airport transfer to hotel
Arrival at airport and transfer to hotel, Morning proceed for Half Day City Tour which includes: Prom Thep Cape - The beautiful peninsular adjacent to the famous Nai Harn Beach. Phuket' southern most point, which is the perfect place to view spectacular sunset. Visit of Chalong Temple (Wat Chalong), this temple is very famous in its monks since previous times. Visiting World Gems Gallery, short break stop to take a rest. Moreover, with the world's largest showroom where you can find the most extensive collections of world class's jewelry product which is created by the in-house factory. The store also present the multi vision slides genuine natural stones with life time service guaranteed before return to your hotel. Pick up at 1000. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2: Phi Phi Island tour
After Breakfast, morning proceed for full day Phi-Phi island Tour By Cruiser.
R/T Transfer from/to your hotel, SIC basis, Round trip boat transfer to P.P., join basis, Mask and Snorkel (no fins), fresh water, shower, Sightseeing around P.P. Lay, Buffet Lunch ,Life Jacket, Full Insurance, Coffee, Tea, Soft drinks, Fresh fruits, Snacks on board, Escort Guide (English speaking)
Pick up At 0730. Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 3: Phuket to Pattaya via Bangkok
After Breakfast, Departure From Phuket hotel To Phuket Airport and Arrival Bangkok airport –Onwards To Pattaya Hotel. Day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4: Full day Coral Island tour and Alcazar show
After Breakfast, Morning proceed for CORAL ISLAND TOUR & LUNCH PICK UP TIME: 08:00 – 09:00 hrs. Pick Up from hotel by non-air conditioned vehicle (Sharing) & Depart by Speed boat for Coral Island. You may enjoy various beach activities such as water ski, water-scooter, parasailing, available at own expenses. (NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE)Lunch will be served in a local restaurant at mainland. After lunch, transfer back to the hotel. In Evening Enjoy ALCAZAR SHOW Pick up at 1730.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5: Pattaya to Bangkok and half day city tour
After Breakfast, Morning proceed for Pattaya hotel to Bangkok hotel. Transfer Pick Up At 0745, And afternoon enjoy Half Day City Tour Which includes: Two most significant temples in Bangkok: Wat Trimitr (Golden Buddha) and Wat Pho (Reclining Buddha Temple) Wat Pho–is the largest Wat in Bangkok, and is technically the oldest, as it was built around 200 years before Bangkok became Thailand's capital. After temple visit, proceed to Gems Gallery: The Beauty of Thai Jewelry and gemstones is well-known the world over. The quality of the precious stones, design, cutting and polishing skills of Thai artisans combine to give rise to world class Jewelry and Gems. Experience a first-hand demonstration of the process from mining to finishing diamonds and other Thai local products. An ideal place to buy souvenirs Pick Up At 1300. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6: Full day Safari World and marine park tour
After Breakfast, Morning proceed for FULL DAY SAFARI WORLD WITH MARINE PARK WITH LUNCH Pick up time 08.00 Thailand's greatest open zoo and leisure park that offers a great variety of entertainment for everyone. Whether it is an exciting safari drive, an intimate encounter with friendly dolphins or an exhilarating fast-paced action stunt spectacular, Safari World has it all. Safari Park: Features hundreds of animals from all over the world. Highlights include Wildlife Feeding Show. Marine Park: Various shows daily, exhibits featuring white tiger, tropical rain forest aviary, crocodile garden, just to name a few. Buffet Lunch at Jungle Cruise Restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7: Sweet Departure
After breakfast drive back to airport with some memorable memories with some unforgettable services of Travelxploria. We hope team Travelxploria will serve you for your next journey.
- 02 nights accommodation in Phi Phi Island.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Transfers from Phuket Airport to Ferry Pier.
- Transfers from Phi Phi Island Ferry Pier to Hotel.
- Transfers from Hotel to Phi Phi Island Ferry Pier.
- Transfer from Phuket ferry Terminal to Phuket Airport.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asks by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – 4.50% extra