Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Tariff in Indian Rupee for Indian tourists
- Tariff given is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Up to 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo or similar. Innova can be provided on demand at supplementary charges.
- Service Tax as applicable is additional and not included in the above tariff
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
- All Children must always be included
Day 1: Guwahati Airport/Station to Kaziranga, 280 Kms in 5 Hrs.
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drives). Check in Hotel. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Kaziranga National Park:
In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment.
Day 2: Kaziranga Jungle safari. (Elephant Safari 5.30Am to 6.30/7AM- subjected to availability)
Early morning explore Western Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from world's endangered One-horned Rhinoceros, the Park sustains half the world's population of genetically pure Wild Water Buffaloes, over 1000 Wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of Royal Bengal Tigers anywhere.
(Jeep safari 1.30 Pm to 3.30 Pm) Afternoon explore central Zone, Kaziranga is also a bird watcher's paradise and home to some 500 species of birds. The Crested Serpent Eagle, Palla's Fishing Eagle, Greyheaded Fishing Eagle, Swamp Partridge, Bar-headed goose, whistling Teal, Bengal Florican, Storks, Herons and Pelicans are some of the species found here. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 3: Kaziranga to Shillong, 270 Kms in 7 hrs.
After breakfast checkout and drive to Shillong (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Shillong
Day 4: Shillong to Cherrapunjee excursion, 60 Kms in 2hrs-One way.
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4869Ft/1484M). Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint, Nohkalikai Falls, 7 Sister Falls, Thangkharang Park and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya. Afternoon back to Shillong en- route visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 5: Shillong to Mawllynnong village, 90 Kms in 3 hrs-One way
After breakfast visit the cleanest village in India besides the picturesque village, offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness. Evening we will return back to Shillong.Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 6: Guwahati to Airport/station, –
After Early breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Guwahati , on the way visit to Kamakhya Temple and with everlasting memories transfer to Guwahati airport/railway station. Farewell and tour ends.
- Arrival Assistance.
- 3 star Hotel Accommodation in twin sharing.
- Elephant Safari.
- Jeep Safari.
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle may not provide service throughout the tour.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- Advance Money (10% of the total package cost) is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.