Golden triangle tour is the best way to witness the incredible India where you have chance to unfold the history of India as well as feel the essence of Indian luxury.
- Delhi sightseeing - India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple etc.
- Sikandara the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
- Taj Mahal its one among the world's wonders.
- Fatephur sikri.
- Jaipur the pink city.
- Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal etc.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Delhi Railway Station / Airport – Hotel
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Delhi Railway Station / Airport & take you to Hotel. On arrival check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi. Covering Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple (Bahai), Qutub Minar , Rastrapati Bhawan, Parliament House, Jantar Mantar & India Gate. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Day 03: Delhi – Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city - Agra. Enroute visit Sikandara - the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal - the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Marble inlay making factories to see traditional workers making amazing marble crafts. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (245 Km / 4 hrs)
In the early morning drive to Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri. Located 40km west of Agra, the magnificent city of Fatehpur Sikri is believed to be the birthplace of 9 jewels or navaratnas. Declared as a world Heritage Site by UNESCO it is also home to the sacred Jama Masjid. We reach Jaipur at night.
Day 05: Jaipur Local Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 06: Hotel – Jaipur Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey with beautiful memories from team Travelxploria.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax