- Mumbai city tour
- Elephanta Caves
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequence
Day 1 : Arrival Mumbai
Upon your arrival in Mumbai, check into the hotel. The evening is free to relax and explore the nearby sights. For instance, you can visit the famous Juhu Beach and watch the sun in reddish hues. You can also savor the mouth-watering Mumbai Pav-Bhaji' and Bhel on the beach. Stay overnight in Mumbai.
Day 2 : Mumbai Sightseeing
Today, in the morning, proceed towards the Elephanta Caves and city tour on your own. Early morning, you will be transferred to the Gateway of India. Then there is Elephanta Caves, located on an island about 10 kilometers away from the shores of Mumbai. These caves comprise of temples carved from solid rock dating back to the 7th century. The main attraction is the three-headed bust of Lord Shiva, famously known as Trimurti'. Thereafter, proceed on a city tour. Later, halt at the Gateway of India for photo stop, drive past monuments built during the British era such as Mumbai University, Rajabai Clock Tower, High Court and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus (VT). You may choose to stroll across Fashion Street, a stretch famous for its export clothing and accessories. Later drive past Marine Drive also known as the Queen's Necklace. Later, ascend Malabar Hill to visit the beautifully adorned Jain Temple, Kamala Nehru Park and the Hanging Garden. Later, return back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Departure from Mumbai
After breakfast, you shall be transferred to Mumbai Airport or Railway Station by private vehicle. Trips end here with a bag full of memories to look back upon with relish and nostalgia!
Meals Included: Breakfast
- 02 Nights accommodation in Lonavala.
- Daily Breakfast at the hotel.
- All tours and transfers on private basis as per the itinerary.
- Any airfare / train tickets.
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage , telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST – 4.50% extra.