Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan tour packages.
- Delhi sightseeing - India Gate, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple etc.
- Sikandara the mausoleum of Emperor Akbar.
- Taj Mahal its one among the world's wonders.
- Fatephur sikri.
- Jaipur the pink city.
- Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal etc.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jaipur Railway Station / Airport – Jaipur City
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / railway/Bus station and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure; guest are free to roam the city and local market. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort to see city light Illumination.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Ajmer / Pushkar – Jaipur Rly Station / Airport (130 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / Airport for your onward journey. We at Travelxploria make travel for you hassle free and fun.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax