Kashmir is know as "Paradise on Earth" and some time it is called Switzerland of east. This is the place where time stand still to see the beauty of the nature. Kashmir is full of rivers, mountains, lakes and springs which create memorizing melodies among them. Every year travelers from all over the world are coming to visit Kashmir to experience the beauty of valley. We at Travelxploria brings you some handcrafted tour packages of Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.
- Srinagar local sightseeing
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Gulmarg Sightseeing
- Sonmarg sightseeing
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01:-Srinagar-Local sightseeing
On you arrival at the railway station or airport a representative from Travelxploria will escort you to the hotel in Srinagar. After you freshen up a bit, we take you for sightseeing in Srinagar that includes the beautiful Mughal gardens like Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, and Chashme Sahi that treats your eyes with lashes of greenery and the beautiful bright flowers; there are few famous religious places like Roza Bal shrine, Hazrat Bal shrine, Jamia Mosque, Kheer Bhawani Temple and Shankaracharya Temple; also the famous Sher Ghari Palace and the Fort of Hari Parbat is present. After all these the Shikara ride on Dal Lake will enchant you.
After breakfast we set out for Pahalgam which is about 120 kilometres from Srinagar and the exciting road trip takes you there in approximately three and half hours. There you spent the day in leisure and lift up you tired soul for the following day’s trip.
Day 03:-Pahalgam-Local Sightseeing
First we visit the very famous Beetab Valley which is surrounded by the snow-enveloped mountains peaks followed by Aru which is a resort village where you can reach by trekking or even on bikes. The greenery of Baisaran will treat your eyes also the snow bridge in Chandanwari would make your heart skip a bit. You can also make a visit to Mattan Temple, Mamaleshwar Temple, Sun Temple and Aishmuqam Shrine. Pahalgam also homes Kolahoi Glacier. The most important spot here is Panchtarni, the last stoppage of Amarnath Yatra. Then we come back to Pahalgam and stay overnight.
Day 04:-Gulmarg- Srinagar
We travel from Pahalgam to Gulmarg which approximately takes three hours to drive 105 kilometers. We start the sightseeing in Gulmarg with the religious places like St. Mary’s Church, Maharani Temple and shrine of Baba Reshi. Next we visit the highest golf course in the world followed by the Ningle Nallah and Ferozepur Nalla the two beautiful streams flowing down from the mountain. One of the magnificent views you have is in Alpather Lake which lies at the foot of the twin peaks of Apharwat which is famous for providing premier ski resort. For wildlife lovers Gulmarg Biosphere Reserve is paradise. After the fun-filled day we come back to the hotel in Gulmarg and take rest.
Day 05:-Gulmarg- Srinagar
After taking breakfast leave the Gulmarg for Srinagar and on the way to Srinagar visit local market and local carpet industries. After reaching Srinagar check in to the hotel and spend time in leisure in the evenings.
We set out in the morning and head towards Sonamarg. Snow masked Thajiwas glacier is you visit first, followed by majestic water bodies like Vishansar Lake, Krishnasar Lake and Nilagard River which is believed to have the power of healing and curing. You can also try white water rafting and trekking. Situated at 3528 m above the sea level, Zoji-la Pass has bizarrely beautiful views and landscapes. At arrival visit snow covered mountain throughout the year known as Thajwas Glacier at Self. Evening drive back to Srinagar.
Morning Shikara Ride of the Lake and then departure and drop you to the railway station or airport, and we at Travelxploria hope you carry back along with you the most precious memories of a lifetime.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Car
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake,
- Welcome Drink,
- Toll, Parking,
- Driver allowances & Hotel Taxes.
- Pony Rides,
- Gondola Rides,
- Railway fare,
- Cold drink,
- Personal expenditure like Tips,
- Heli Tickets,
- Palki,Sightseeing of Aru,
- Betab valley,
- Thajwas Glaciers & anything not mentioned in tour includes.
Terms & Condition
- Rates are per person (twin sharing basis)
- Entrance & monument fee & any other Activity fee not included.
- Vehicles will not operate AC in hilly area.
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels are subject to availability.
- Package rates are based on Base category room of all above hotels.
- Rates are subject to change with change in room type, no. of paying pax travelling together, dates or vehicle.