Kashmir is know as "Paradise on Earth" and some time it is called Switzerland of east. This is the place where time stand still to see the beauty of the nature. Kashmir is full of rivers, mountains, lakes and springs which create memorizing melodies among them. Every year travelers from all over the world are coming to visit Kashmir to experience the beauty of valley. We at Travelxploria brings you some handcrafted tour packages of Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.
- Srinagar local sightseeing
- Pahalgam sightseeing
- Gulmarg Sightseeing
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01:-Srinagar-Local sightseeing
On you arrival at the railway station or airport a representative from Travelxploria will escort you to the hotel in Srinagar. After you freshen up a bit, we take you for sightseeing in Srinagar that includes the beautiful Mughal gardens like Shalimar Bagh, Nishat Bagh, and Chashme Sahi that treats your eyes with lashes of greenery and the beautiful bright flowers; there are few famous religious places like Roza Bal shrine, Hazrat Bal shrine, Jamia Mosque, Kheer Bhawani Temple and Shankaracharya Temple; also the famous Sher Ghari Palace and the Fort of Hari Parbat is present. After all these the Shikara ride on Dal Lake will enchant you.
After breakfast drive for a day excursion tour of Pahalgam 7200 ft (Village of Shepherds), on the way visit the world famous saffron growing fields, Awantipora temple ruins (9th century) and Martand Temple (sun Temple). On arrival in Pahalgam visit famous sights from Indian film industry (bollywood). Afternoon visit Baislaran view point, Betab valley, Aru Village at self. Pahalgam is also famous for Trekking routes and base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Enjoy the natural beauty and river Lidder. Evening return back to Srinagar.
After breakfast proceed for full day excursion trip to Gulmarg (8700 ft) known as meadow of flowers, famous for Golf course during summer with 18 holes highest Golf course in the World and Ski resort in Winter. One can enjoy Gondola(cable car),Horse riding and snow sledge at self. Evening return back to Srinagar.
Morning Shikara Ride of the Lake and then departure and drop you to the railway station or airport, and we at Travelxploria hope you carry back along with you the most precious memories of a lifetime.
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Car
- Shikara Ride in Dal Lake,
- Welcome Drink,
- Toll, Parking,
- Driver allowances & Hotel Taxes.
- Pony Rides,
- Gondola Rides,
- Railway fare,
- Cold drink,
- Personal expenditure like Tips,
- Heli Tickets,
- Palki,Sightseeing of Aru,
- Betab valley,
- Thajwas Glaciers & anything not mentioned in tour includes.
Terms & Condition
- Rates are per person (twin sharing basis)
- Entrance & monument fee & any other Activity fee not included.
- Vehicles will not operate AC in hilly area.
- Confirmation for the above mentioned hotels are subject to availability.
- Package rates are based on Base category room of all above hotels.
- Rates are subject to change with change in room type, no. of paying pax travelling together, dates or vehicle.