- Bandhavgarh-Full Day Tour
- Evening Safari
- Kanha jungle safari
- Pench Forest
- Safari at Pench National Park
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- All the rates are in Indian National Rupee.
- Child below 05 Years will be complimentary else chargeable.
- Safari booking is subject to tickets availability for safari zones.
Above rates may change with hike in fuel price or safari fee. Take final quotation by email.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi-Jabalpur
On your arrival at the Delhi airport, you will be greeted by a representative, who will guide you to your hotel. You will receive entire details of the tour itinerary from the guide. Stay at the hotel for the night.
Day 2 :Jabalpur-Bandhavgarh
Day 2 will take you the dense forests of Bandhavgarh. You can rest assured that out tour guide will take good care of you while you are enjoying the scenic view. You will get glimpses of wild creatures as well as the Bengal tiger every now and then. The tiring trip comes to an end with you returning to the resort room.
Day 3 : Bandhavgarh-Full Day Tour
Day 3 of the trip starts with yummy breakfast. You will be taken to Bandhavgarh after the breakfast. Renowned for being the home to white tigers BANDHAVGARH is a beautiful park. This place has got more creatures like Leopards, Nilgai, Chausingha, Antelopes, Sloth Bears Fox, Jackal, Wild Boar, Deers and many more. You get to see more than 22 mammals and near about 250 birds of different kinds. You can also check out reptiles like Vipers, Cobras, Ratsnakes, Pythons, Kraits, Monitor Lizards and turtles. You will witness the wrecks of past glory. End the wonderful day with a delicious dinner at your resort room.
Day 4 : Evening Safari
After enjoying the breakfast in your resort room, move out for a leisure trip here and there, remember you are in your own so don’t go too far. In the evening our jeep will take you to a park safari once again. Enjoy and come back to your resort room. Sleep tight for the night.
Day 5 : Arrival at Kanha
Start your trip with a morning trip to the national park, later on depart for Kanha, a 280 kms drive, it will take near about 6 hours to reach the spot. Check into Chitvan Jungle Lodge, this is also a learning experience for any tourist. The nearby tribal village will give you an insight of the life of village people, their way of living, their food, their culture and lot more. Witness the beauty of the country side. You will also be taken to Bandha Tola water body. You will spend the night at Chitvan Jungle Lodge.
Day 6 : Kanha Safari
The day starts early. Wake up at 5a.m in the morning, you will be served tea/coffee with biscuits. Begin your morning safari with a trip to National park. On day 5 you will experience Kanha sal and bamboo forests. You can enjoy your packed breakfast at the spot. You will surely get to see some tigers in the wild forest.
The evening safari calls for a trip to the other side of Kanha National park. You will get plenty of opportunities to capture moments. At 6p.m you will be ready to make a comeback to your resort room. Finish off your dinner at the Chitvan Jungle Lodge and slepp well for the night.
DAY 7 & 8 : Adventure at Kanha
Before the adventure starts, start off you beautiful day with a cup of hot tea. These two days, you will witness the beauty of Banjar Valley and Halon Valley. Kanha is a shelter for about 22 different types of mammals. Paradise for bird lover , you get to see about 200 different types of birds. The scenic beauty of the BamniDadar or the Sunset Point is the greatest attraction of this park. Also get too see animals like sambar, the four-horned antelope, gaur and the barking deer. Return to the lodge to enjoy lunch. In the evening have a delicious dinner at the comfort of your resort room. Send the overnight at Chitvan Jungle Lodge.
DAY 9 : Kanha-Pench
You will be taken to the National park after breakfast. Little later we will take you to Pench National Park which will take 4 to 5 hours to cover 210 kms. Lunch will be served at the Resort, you will spend some fun time by going for an evening game drive to the park. Come back to the resort later to have dinner and spend the night.
DAY 10 : Safari at Pench Forest
Day 10 will start after breakfast and quick lunch season. You will be taken to afternoon Jeep Safari to the national park. Located in the AVSM (Aravali, Vindhyanchal, Satpura and Maikal Ranges) belt, Pench is a captivating forest. Smooth tracks will greet you, the trees out here are thick. Hold your breath and be a little alert because anytime you will come eye to eye with Tiger. You will have a thrilling experience in Pench. Have dinner after reaching youre resort.
DAY 11 : Project Tiger
After the breakfast and lunch get ready for another jeep safari to the National Park. Explore the beautiful park. Known for “Project Tiger” Pench has got numbers of tigers roaming around. Your excitement level will rise when you come across with Langoors or some rare species in this area. Day ends with your journey back to your resort room.
DAY 12 : Pench-Delhi
Day 12 greets you with great breakfast. You morning starts with game drive to the national park. You need to come back for lunch season at the resort and later embark on a 2hours drive back to Delhi for your flight.
DAY 13 : Departure
Day 13 marks the end of the fun trip. You will be dropped at the International Airport to board the flight.
Travelxploria hopes that you had a grand time and we will wait for you to come back for more.
Please note : Bandhavgarh, Kanha and Pench National park are not opened to public or jeep safari on Wednesdays. Also the driving hours given are based on normal calculation, it will vary depending upon the road condition. If you customize the trip like any break for tea/coffee/food or extra sightseeing will add more time to the average time given.
• All pick up and dropping facilities
• 12 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis
• All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
• Jeep safaris (1 morning & 1 evening) at Bandhavgarh, Pench & Kanha National Park
• 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
• All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench.
• Drivers T.A. – D.A.
• ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
• Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column