Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings', we at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan tour packages.
- Jaipur the pink city.
- Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal etc.
- Bikaner - Camel breeding farm.
- Jaisalmer - Sonar Kella, Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli.
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada.
- Uadaipur - Enroute visit Ranakpur Chaumukha Temple.
- Ajmer and Pushkar
- Mount Abu
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jaipur Railway Station / Airport – Bikaner (320 km / 7 hrs)
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / railway/Bus station & transfer to Bikaner. Enroute Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 02: Bikaner Sightseeing – Jaisalmer (330 km / 7 hrs)
After breakfast visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum & later transfer to Jaisalmer. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 03: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
After breakfast visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made by unique Golden Lime stone, that’s why its known as Golden Fort or Sonar Kella. After that visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli. Salim singh-ki-Haveli. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. After that also vist Gadishar Lake. In afternoon proceed for camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes & you can experience the spectacular view of Sun set in Thar desert. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 04: Jaisalmer – Jodhpur (285 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 05: Jodhpur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Jodhpur city tour. Covering Umaid Bhawan Palce Museum, Mehrangarh Fort- situated on a low sandstone hill. Within the fort visit Moti Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada - an imposing marble cenotaph built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II around 1899, Kaylana Lake and Mandore Garden. In the evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 06: Jodhpur – Mt. Abu (265 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Mt. Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 07: Mt. Abu Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Mt. Abu city tour. Visiting Prajapita Brahmakumari, Adhar Devi Temple, Achalgarh, Guru Sikhar, Dilwara Jain Temple, Honeymoon Point, Art Gallery & Nakki Lake where you can enjoy boat ride in at your own cost. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 08: Mt. Abu – Udaipur (165 km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 09: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur .
Day 10: Udaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar (280 km / 6 hrs)
After Breakfast transfer to Pushkar. En-route visit Chittorgarh fort or Nathdwara and Eklingji On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 11: Pushkar – Jaipur (130 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. Enroute visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake. On arrival check-in to the hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 12: Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for full day local sightseeing in Jaipur. Visit Amber Fort & Palace, "Gaitore" Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening is free at your leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 13: Jaipur – Rly Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Railway Station for your onward journey. We at Travelxploria wish you happy journey and would like to serve you to your next holiday.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax