- Alcazar Show
- Half Day Coral Island With Indian Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery
- Hotel Bella express/ Similar In Pattaya
- Hotel Convenient Park/ Similar In Bangkok
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- Thailand Visa will be granted on arrival and it’s chargeable at 1000/1200 Baht per person.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80 % face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Bank statement for 6 months with stamp and sign on it or credit card copy.
- 06 Months statement or forex bill minimum 700$.
- Request letter stating the purpose of visit.
- Photo id card or visiting card if employed.
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket
Day 1 : Arrival Pattaya
Upon Arrival at Bangkok Airport, Meet and Greet with our local representative. We will take you on a 2 hour drive to the picturesque Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening in the world. Rest of the day is at your Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Pattaya – Half Day Coral Island Tour with Lunch
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, drive to the idyllic Coral Island through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Spend the day luxuriating under the warm tropical sun. Relax, swim, snorkel or just lie around sunning on the island's immaculate golden beaches. You can also dive down into the waters for a more personal experience. After a relaxing time at the island, return and relish upon a sumptuous Indian lunch. Enjoy the evening at leisure and comfortably stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Pattaya - Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Pattaya as today you are going back to the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife of Bangkok. Taste some Thailand food. Rest of the day for your shopping.
Day 4 : Bangkok Temple & City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be taken to the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world's largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to Wat Benjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles.
Day 4 : Departure
After breakfast drive back to Bangkok Airport with some memorable memories with some unforgettable services of Travelxploria. We hope team Travelxploria will serve you for your next journey.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Transfer from Bangkok International airport to Pattaya Hotel. (SIC TRANSFER)
- Alcazar Show (SIC TRANSFER).
- Half Day Coral Island with Indian Lunch in Pattaya (SIC TRANSFER).
- Transfer from hotel in Pattaya to hotel in Bangkok (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER).
- Half Day City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery - Without Lunch in Bangkok (SIC TRANSFER).
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok International Airport. (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER).
- Return Airfare.
- Visa Charges.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.