- Alcazar Show
- Half Day Coral Island With Indian Lunch
- Half Day Bangkok City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy
Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences. All disputes subjected to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP. Please refer to our detailed Terms and Conditions and Cancellation policy in http://www.travelxploria.com
Day 1 : Arrival at Pattaya - Alcazar Show
Upon Arrival at Bangkok Airport, Meet and Greet with our local representative. We will take you on a 2 hour drive to the picturesque Pattaya, a breathtakingly beautiful beach destination. Interested travelers will be happy to know that the nightlife of Pattaya is one of the most happening place in the world.
- Alcazar Show
In the evening, you can enjoy the Alcazar Show. It is a cabaret show performed by Thai dancers. It’s a great opportunity to witness some exquisite Ladyboys making sensuous moves. Surround yourself with some great music and awesome grooves. After a wonderful evening, come back to your hotel room and rest overnight.
Day 2 : Pattaya – Half Day Coral Island Tour with Lunch
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, drive to the idyllic Coral Island through the sparkling aqua-blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Witness some brillinat vistas and taste some appetizing foods around the Coral Island. The white coral sand beaches will steal your heart away. The Coral Island or Koh Larn is mainly reached by boat from Pattaya. You can relish the fun activities like swimming, snorkeling and windsurfing here. Watersports are one of the primary reasons to visit the Island. The first half of the day will be spent in coral island tour followed by lunch which will have typical Indian cuisine. You can have a relaxed evening that day.
Day 3 : Pattaya - Bangkok
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Pattaya as today you are going back to the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife of Bangkok. Taste some Thailand food. Rest of the day for your shopping.
Day 4 : Bangkok Temple & City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be taken to the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world's largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to Wat Benjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles.
Day 4 : Departure
After breakfast drive back to Bangkok Airport with some memorable memories with some unforgettable services of Travelxploria. We hope team Travelxploria will serve you for your next journey.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Pattaya.
- 02 Nights’ accommodation in Bangkok.
- Transfer from Bangkok International airport to Pattaya Hotel. (SIC TRANSFER)
- Alcazar Show (SIC TRANSFER).
- Half Day Coral Island with Indian Lunch in Pattaya (SIC TRANSFER).
- Transfer from hotel in Pattaya to hotel in Bangkok (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER).
- Half Day City Tour with Two Temples & Gems Gallery - Without Lunch in Bangkok (SIC TRANSFER).
- Transfer from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok International Airport. (SHARED VAN / SIC TRANSFER).
- Return Airfare.
- Visa Charges.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.