- Kasauli sightseing
- Rothang pass
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1: Arrival at Kasauli
On your arrival at Airport or Railway Station of Chandigarh or Delhi representatives of travelxploria will escort you to your hotels at Kasauli. After reaching you enjoy in the luxury hotel that is provided to you and enjoy your stay.
Day 2: Kasauli sightseeing
The next morning we set out early to witness the amazingly beautiful sunrise from the Hawa Ghar located at Lower Mall. Next you visit religious places like Christ church, Baptist Church, Baba Balak Nath Temple, Krishna Bhaban Mandir, Gurudwara Shri Guru Nanakji. The most interesting place is Kasauli Brewery which is the highest distillery in the world. The other major attractions are the magnificent Nilgard River, the beautiful garden of Char Minar and the Kasauli Club. Spend the night in Kasauli.
Day 3: Kasauli to Chail
We start our journey to Chail which is 2 and hours from Kasauli and is about 65km away. On the way you visit the Palace of Maharaja Bhupendra Singh and the world’s highest cricket groud which was established by him. Next you visit theThe Himalayan Natural Park and Chail Wildlife Sanctuary. You can also go to Sidh Baba ka Mandir, Kali Temple and Gurudwara Sahib. Return to Chail and stay there overnight.
Day 4: Chail to Shimla
This morning we set out to travel almost 55.2km in about 2 hrs to reach Shimla from Chail and then We set out to discover the beauty that Shimla beholds. First we visit the most famous temple in the Mall Road, Jakhoo or the Hanuman Temple, and then you are taken to the Christ Church and the Rashtrapati Niwas or Viceregal Lodge. The most magnificent view is of the Shimla-Kalka railway line. Then you return to your hotels.
Day 5: Shimla to Naldhera
We set out towards Naldhera which is around 25km away from Shimla. Visit temples like Tattapani Temple, Kogi Mata Temple, Mahunag Temple and Mahakali Temple. Ideal for adventure lovers, river rafting and trekking can be done in Chabba and Shaily Peaks. Then you check in to the hotel in Naldhera where you stay overnight.
Day 6: Naldhera to Manali
This day we set out for Manali which is 266 km approximately from Naldhera and takes about 7 and half hours. After you reach Manali you check into the hotel and rest there for the night.
Day 7: Manali - Rohtang Pass / Snow Point - Manali
The next morning we set out to visit the most beautiful place Rothang; very beautiful high mountains pass on the Pir Panjal Range. You can cross the checking point earliest at 6:00 AM in the morning. The Snow Point adds on more charm to this astonishingly beautiful place. After this lovely experience you return back to Manali.
Day 8: Manali to New Delhi
After breakfast we will return back to New Delhi which is nearly 538.4 km away and it takes around 10 hours 41 minutes to reach there. We, travelxploria hope to make your stay worthwhile so that you carry back bundle of happy memories along with you.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Kasauli.
- 01 Night accommodation in Chail.
- 01 Night accommodation in Shimla.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Naldhera.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Manali
- Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis (Including Morning Tea (8), Breakfast (8) and Dinner (8).
- Free pick up and drop from Delhi Airport or Railway station as desire.
- Entire tour By INDICA CAB for Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Dharamshala - Dalhousie – Delhi.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
- Medical and travel insurance.