Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings', we at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan tour packages.
- Jaipur the pink city.
- Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal etc.
- Ajmer and Puskar
- Udaipur - Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial
- Ranthambore - Jungle safari
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jaipur Railway Station / Airport – Jaipur City – Half day City Tour
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / Airport & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer/Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Pushkar – Udaipur (275 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check-out from hotel and drive for Udaipur (Beautiful Lake City of Rajasthan). En-route visit Chittorgarh fort or Nathdwara and Eklingji. On arrival at Udaipur check-in at your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur
Day 06: Udaipur – Chittorgarh (115 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Chittorgarh. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Chittorgarh is the epitome of Rajput pride, romance and spirit. It reverberates with history of heroism and sacrifice, which is evident as it echoes with the tales sung by the Bards of Rajasthan. The main reason for visiting Chittorgarh is its massive hilltop fort, which is a depiction of Rajput culture and values. The fort stands on a 240-hectares site on an 180m high hill that rises rapidly from the plains below. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight stay at Chittorgarh.
Day 07: Chittorgarh – Ranthambore (265 km / 5 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Ranthambore. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ranthambhore Fort built in 994 A.D. atop high creek 200 meters above sea level. Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day 08: Ranthambore National Park Safari
Today we will take the safari in the Ranathambore National Park, the biggest and probably the most renowned national park in the northern region of India. About 130 km from Jaipur, this park is situated in Sawai Madhopur district.
Day 09: Ranthambore – Jaipur (150 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon visit Nahargarh Fort, Zoological Garden and Albert Hall Museum. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 10: Jaipur – Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Jaipur Railway Station / airport for your onward journey. We at Travelxploria make travel for you hassle free and fun.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax
- Jungle Safari cost.