Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner.
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing Indica / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1: Guwahati Airport/ Station to Kaziranga
We receive you on your arrival and drive to Kaziranga (Alt 131Ft / 80M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Day 2: Kaziranga Jungle safari. (Elephant Safari 5.30Am to 6.30/ 7AM - subjected to availability) Early morning explore Western Zone of Kaziranga National Park on back of elephant. Apart from world's endangered One-horned Rhinoceros, the Park sustains half the world's population of genetically pure Wild Water Buffaloes, over 1000 Wild elephants and perhaps the densest population of Royal Bengal Tigers anywhere.
Day 3: Kaziranga to Shillong
After breakfast checkout and drive to Shillong (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Check in at Hotel. Rest of the day is at your leisure. You can also go for shopping.
Day 4: Shillong to Cherrapunjee excursion
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4869Ft/1484M). Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint, Nohkalikai Falls, 7 Sister Falls, Thangkharang Park and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya. Afternoon back to Shillong en- route visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 5: Shillong to Mawllynnong village and Dawki
After breakfast visit the cleanest village in India besides the picturesque village, offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness. Evening we will return back to Shillong. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 6: Departure
This fantastic trip will come to an end at day 6th. You will be picked from your hotel and dropped at the airport to board the flight back home.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- 02 Nights' accommodation in Kaziranga.
- 03 Nights' accommodation in Shillong.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
- All tours and transfers on private basis as per the itinerary.
- Vehicle will not be on disposal itinerary.
- Daily Breakfast at hotel.
- Elephant Safari.
- Return Airfare/ Train fare.
- Jeep Safari.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips , Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel etc.
- Camera Charges.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.