Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Nathang Valley
- Icchey Gaon
- Cost is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
- Local Sight seeing would be in Non-AC Small Car in Gangtok. Each Small Car would carry maximum 4 heads.
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges payable on the spot.
- All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Day 1: NJP/Bagdogra to Gangtok
On your arrival at NGP Railway Station, representatives from travelxploria will escort you to Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim .Enjoy your 4hour ride through NH10 before checking into the hotel and take rest for the trip ahead.
Day 2: Gangtok to Nathang Valley
We set out early for Nathang next morning. First you immerse yourself to the majestic Changu Lake with its picturesque surroundings. Also the panoramic view of the Four Lake Point treats your eyes. The other impressive lakes that you find on our way to Nathang are Menmecho Lake, Kupup Lake. If you are a religious person the New and Old Baba Mandir would soothe your soul. The Yak Golf Course and the Ice-Hockey field would tempt you to play ice-hockey. The Jalepla pass is yet another beautiful place. You can also visit Nathula Pass but that is an option for you which will cost an extra charge. Around afternoon you reach the splendid Nathang Valley and stay there overnight.
Day 3: Nathang to Padamchen/ Zuluk
Before you set foot for the next destination Zuluk or Padamchen, you witness the impressive sunrise from Eagle’s Nest Bunker Point. Then we leave for Zuluk. On the way you make a stop at the beautiful village of Lunthung and we pass the famous bhulbhulaiya roads from Thambi View Point. We reach our destination and you rest for the night in Zuluk.
Day 4: Padamchen / Zuluk to Mankhim
Before dawn you set out for Thambi View Point to see the sunrise. Then we leave for Mankhim. On the way first you stop for the bewitching Kuikhola Waterfall. Next you stop at the first village with a check post, Lingtam or Lingtum is after Rongli on this route. It has peaceful small a sparkling weather and homes a small river called Bakhuter Khola that would made you fall in love with the place. Among the other attraction that you have in the journey are the exquisite Lampokhari Lake or Aritar Lake, The British Bungalow and the serene Rai Temple. Finally you reach Mankhim, where you spent the night relaxing.
Day 5: Mankhim to Icchhey Gaon
Sunrise at Mt. Kanchenjunga from Mankhim is a divine view that you can cinch. After the marvellous beginning of the day, you can go onto a little adventure by taking a troll through the lush green jungle consisting of Pine and Fir trees and reach a monastery. Art lovers should definitely visit the Aritar Monastery, which overseer of some stunning works of vintage art including queerly painted murals, ancient Buddhist artefacts and rare manuscripts from a bygone era. Thereby you leave for Icchey Gaon. On the way to Icchey Gaon we stop at the amazingly beautiful Rishikhola which is named so after the swift flowing river Rishi, Pedong and Sillery Gaon. You reach Icchee Gaon with a box full of memories of the lovely trip and rest your tired bones there.
Day 6: Icchey Gaon to NJP
This is the last day of the tour. The sunrise over Mt. Kanchenjunga from Icchey Gaon is the major attraction with which the day begins. Then later in the morning you go Delo or Deolo which is a beautiful nature park offering splendid views of Mt. Kanchenjunga and River Teesta. Feed your adventure seeking soul by paragliding in Delo. Next we drop you to NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
We at Travelxploria help you travel around the country.
Package Cost Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- 10% of the total package cost is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences