Malaysia is multi-coloured, multicultural and multi-religious country with a vibrant economy. The true essence of Asian culture, tradition and cuisines can be explored in Malaysia. The country stands tall with its captivating vistas and a myriad of curiosities fascinating thousands of global tourists. This country is full of vibrant natural beauty with modern world architecture. So pack your bag and fly Malaysia which is truly Asia.
Singapore is one of the richest city in the world and also most fascinating. Located in the Malay Peninsula, Singapore stands out to be one of the most enchanting cities and the economic hub of Southeast Asia. Built with the tinge of Chinese, Indian, Malay, Arab and English, Singapore is one of the most visited places. There are ample of sightseeing places along with the enchanting conventional festivals which draw tourists from all over the world. We make sure you live every expensive moment here on the edge opting our wonderful itinerary package.
- Malaysia - Half day City Tour
- Singapore - Half Day City Tour
- Sentosa Island Visit
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin/ double sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending upon the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Kuala Lumpur
The Kuala Lumpur International Airport is the major and busiest Malaysian airport. After your arrival at Kuala Lumpur airport, you will be picked up and transferred to your respective hotel room in the city. The city is around 55 km south of the Airport. Enjoy the lush visual treats while reaching your booked hotel room in a comfortable vehicle. Rest at the hotel overnight and get ready for the next day fun and adventure.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour (Petronas Tower visit)
Earlier itinerary day might be tiring and hence an enjoyable half day tour of Petronas tower on this itinerary day. It is better known as Petronas Twin Tower, the one-of-a-kind and tallest Twin Tower in the world. The state-of-the-art architecture of the legend, Cesar Pelli is worth visiting again and again. An unbelievable view of the city can be expected from the observation deck and the bridge of the twin tower. Also visit to National Museum, National Mosque, KL Tower etc.
Day 3: Malaysia - Singapore
Your Malaysian tour ends here. You will be dropped to the airport in the morning. Now its time to say good bye to Malaysia and heading towards Singapore. The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious Bak Kut Teh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice.
Day 4: City Experience Tour
On this day, you can have the splendid experience of travelling across the city. Singapore is a city which breathes in the colonial history dwelling in the progressive present. You will be exploring this first-world metropolis basking in the diversified culture, colorful fests, historic monuments, dazzling skyscrapers and a fast but cool lifestyle. Be it the thriving business scenario or the flourishing tourism sector – Singapore is standing tall among the Asian destinations giving a new dimension to Asia. An amalgamation of old and new can be experienced during the city tour.
Day 5: Sentosa Island Return Transfers
On this day, you will need to buy tickets for your travel to the Sentosa Island which is a worth visiting place because of many amazing attractions like Resorts World, Insect Kingdom, Tiger Sky Tower and other exotic spots. It’s one of the finest man-made themed tourist spot in the world. You will return safely to your hotel in the evening relishing a great ride.
Day 6: Return back to Airport
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories.
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in a 3* category hotel for 2 nights in Malaysia.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing basis in a 3* category hotel for 3 nights in Singapore.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour.
- Sentosa Island Visit.
- Singapore Half day City Tour.
- Transfers, Tours & activities on sharing basis.
- VISA charges for both.
- Return Airfare.
- Tourism taxes payable at hotel in both cities.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips , Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel etc.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as suggested addition such as Rope-way ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- GST 5%.