Honeymoon is always a special moment for newly married couples. Honeymoon in Rajasthan will give you majestic and royal essence which will stay with for life time. So we at Travelxploria brings you the best honeymoon packages for newly married couples.
- Jaipur the pink city.
- Hawa Mahal , Jal Mahal etc.
- Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara
- Pushkar Lake
- Jodhpur - Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort
- Mount Abu
- Udaipur - Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jaipur Railway Station / Airport – Jaipur City
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / railway/Bus station and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure; guest are free to roam the city and local market. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort to see city light Illumination.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 03: Jaipur – Ajmer / Pushkar (130 km / 3 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Ajmer. Arrive & Visit Ajmer-e-Sharief Dargah, Adhai-Din-Ka Jhonpara, Ana Sagar Lake & drive to Pushkar (14 km), visit various temples and Ghats and holy Pushkar Lake. There are more than 400 hundred temples in Pushkar but the main attraction being the temple of Lord Brahma, the only temple in India dedicated to Brahma. Overnight stay at Ajmer / Pushkar.
Day 04: Pushkar - Jodhpur (270 km / 6 hrs) Half day Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Jodhpur. The city boasts of a rich heritage and culture and has a flourishing handicrafts industry. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit Ummaid Bhawan Palace, Meharangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day 05: Jodhpur – Mount Abu (265 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Mt. Abu. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the afternoon enjoy the sunset from Sunset View Point in Mt. Abu. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight stay at Mt. Abu.
Day 06: Mount Abu Sightseeing
Renowned for its breathtaking natural beauty, Mount Abu has plenty to offer to tourists. You can visit Dilwara Jain Temples, Wildlife sanctuary, Trevor’s Tank, Abu road and some other places. Stay overnight at Mount Abu. Night Stay at hotel.
Day 07: Mount Abu – Udaipur (165 km / 4 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Udaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening take a breathtaking boat tour over the picturesque Lake Pichola (at your own cost) to admire the royal buildings around the Lake and enjoy the scenic sunset view. From the lake you have a wonderful view of the City Palace stretching along the east bank, while the south bank has pleasant gardens running down to the waterside. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast start for Udaipur city tour. Visiting Fateh Sagar, Maharana Pratap Memorial, take a photo stop at Nehru Garden, Sehelion-KI-Bari - Queen’s resort for their friends, Sukhadia Circle (Drive Pass), Bhartiya Lok kala Museum - a museum of folk and art, it displays a rich collection of folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls. After that visit City Palace – The largest palace complex of Rajasthan, Jagdish Temple – built by Maharana Jagat Singh and is dedicated to Lord Vishnu & Gulab Bagh. Overnight stay at Udaipur
Day 09: Udaipur – Railway Station / Airport (240 kms / 5 hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to Railway Station / airport for your onward journey. We at Travelxploria make travel for you hassle free and fun.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax