Departs from Bangalore
Arrival at Bangalore
- 15 or more days before departure: 20% forfeited
- Between 14 to 7 days before departure: 50% forfeited
- Between 6 to 1 days before departure or No Show: 100% forfeited
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 Arrival in Bangalore & proceed to Mysore (145 km) Arrive at Banglore AirportRilway station and proceed to Mysore. En route, visit Channapatna Toys Centre, Srirangapatna, Ranganathaswamy Temple, Tipu Sultan's Palace, Fort, Gumbaz, Tippu's Summer Palace. Reach Mysore and settle down in hotel. Visit illuminated Brindavan Gardens and Krishnarajasagar Dam in the Evening. Night stay at a hotel in Mysore.
Day 2 Drive from Mysore-Ooty (127 km) Ooty Ponmari Residencyy or Similar Kodaikanal Hotel Valley View Inn or Similar Today, post breakfast, proceed to Ooty, the Queen of Hills. Upon reaching Ooty, take some rest in a hotel and later visit Ooty lake to enjoy boating . Visit Dodabetta Peak , Telescopic house, Tea Factory, Botanical Garden. Evening is at leisure. Overnight stay in Ooty.
Day 3 Ooty - Kodaikanal (250 km) Post breakfast, proceed to Kodaikanal. Check -in at the hotel upon reaching and enjoy evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Kodaikanal.
Day 4 Kodaikanal sightseeing Proceed for half day sightseeing tour of Kodaikanal, which includes Bryant Park, Pillar Rock, Coaker's walk and Suicide point. Visit Kodai Lake in the evening, which is a man-made star shaped lake, spreading out over sixty acres. Return to the hotel in the evening and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Kodaikanal-Bangalore/Coimbatore Today, the tour comes to an end. Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Bangalore/Coimbatore for your onward journey.
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- All tours and transfers by Personal Car is included
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.50% GST (includes Swachh Bharat Cess and Krishi Kalyan Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Entrance fees to monuments and museum
- All personal expenses