Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings', we at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan tour packages where will take you some majestic palaces of kings.
- Jodhpur - Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada
- Jaislmer - Sonar kella, Rajasthani Puppet Show
- Bikaner - Junagarh Fort
- Jaipur the Pink City
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Jodhpur Railway Station / Airport – Half day City Tour
On arrival at Jodhpur station, a representative of Travelxploria will pick you up from there and take you to the hotel. Immerse yourself into the mesmerizing scenic beauty of Jodhpur and make sure to drop at some of the most wonderful palaces and forts such as Mehrangarh Fort, Umaid Bhavan Palace, Jaswant Thada and Rai ka Bag Palace.
Day 02: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (265 km / 5 hrs) Local Sightseeing
After breakfast transfer to Jaisalmer - The Golden City. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Evening visit Gadishar lake & Folk Lore Museum. In Folk Lore Museum you can see famous Rajasthani Puppet Show at your own cost. Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Day 03: Jaisalmer Sightseeing
When you will step in Jaisalmer, you will be experiencing a lot. Starting from Jaisalmer fort to Salam Singh ki Haveli, to Patwon ki Haveli to Sam Sand Dunes to Bada bagh to Khudi Dunes, Jaisalmer will never fail to amuse you. Apart from these places, there are various other places which you can visit in Jaisalmer. Night Stay at hotel.
Day 04: Jaisalmer – Bikaner (325 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Bikaner. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Visit Junagarh Fort which includes Anup Mahal, Gaj Mandir, Sheesh Mahal and Prachina Museum, Lalgarh Palace, Sadul Museum and Asia's biggest camel breeding farm to watch different breeds of Camels. Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day 05: Bikaner – Jaipur (330 km / 6 hrs)
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel. In the evening you can take an optional tour to visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir) & Chokhi Dhani – An Ethnic Village Resort. Back to hotel. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur Sightseeing
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur – Railway Station / Airport
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel & transfer to railway station or airport with some marvelous memories from team Travelxploria.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax