- Rohtang pass
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1: Delhi - Shimla (380 Kms / 8 Hrs)
On your arrival at Airport or Railway Station of New Delhi representatives of Travelxploria will escort you to your hotels at Shimla. After reaching you enjoy in the luxury hotel that is provided to you and enjoy your stay. Rest of the day is at leisure or you also explore the Mall Road. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Shimla - Manikaran - Manali (280 kms)
After breakfast we set out for Manali via Manikaran which is 248.4 km approximately from Shimla and takes about 6 and half hours. Manikaran is surrounded by the snow-capped mountains of the Harinder Mountains; Manikaran has hot springs filled with healing waters. This calm village is home to several religious places like Lord Shiva Temple, Kulant Pith, Lord Ramchandra Temple and Shri Guru Nanak Devji Gurudwara.
Day 3: Manali - Rohtang Pass / Snow Point - Manali
The next morning we set out to visit the most beautiful place Rothang; very beautiful high mountains pass on the Pir Panjal Range. You can cross the checking point earliest at 6:00 AM in the morning. The Snow Point adds on more charm to this astonishingly beautiful place. After this lovely experience you return back to Manali.
Day 4: Manali - McLeodganj (Dharamsala)
This day we set out for another beautiful place which is 234.5km away from Manali and takes almost 6 and a half hours, Dharamshala which is also known as McLeodganj. You take after the tiring journey and prepare yourself for the trip ahead.
Day 5: McLeodganj
Surrounded by a thick cover of deodar cedar trees, McLeodganj is home to Tibetan refugees and the seat of the 14th dalai lama of the Tibetan sect of Buddhism. Satisfy your taste buds by tasting the delicious street food of Dharamshala. You will be privileged to see the Dharamshala War Memorial and the residence of Dalai Lama. The Dal Lake of Dharamshala is another mesmerizing place.
Day 6: McLeodganj- Dalhousie
After breakfast we set out for Dalhousie from Dharamshala which is 117km and takes almost 3 and half hours. You rest there for the day. Explore the local areas of one of the beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh. Visit the local market and walk around the street and visit the local temple and eat the delicious street food.
Day 7: Dalhousie to Khajjiar and Chamba sightseeing
We set out in the morning to explore the beauty of Dalhousie. First we visit Chamera Hydrolic Project and enjoy a walk through the fine fir trees. Next we visit the exquisite Panchpula Falls crossing and via it we reach the mini Switzerland in India, Khajjiar. The lakes of Khajjiar, the sanctuary, and the temples are a part of the beauty of Khajjiar but the main attraction lies in the adventurous activities. Next we go to visit the headquarter district Chamba that stands on the right bank of the river Ravi. It has several attractions from temples, museums and remains of history like Rangmahal. After the very exciting day we come back to Dalhousie and stay overnight.
Day 8: Dalhousie – Pathankot
After breakfast we will move towards Pathankot railway station for departure with some beautiful memories. We, travelxploria hope to make your stay worthwhile so that you carry back bundle of happy memories along with you.
- 01 Nights accommodation in Shimla.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Manali.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dharamshala.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Dalhousie.
- Accommodation on twin shearing basis.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Meal Plan on MAPAI Basis (Including Morning Tea (8), Breakfast (8) and Dinner (8).
- Free pick up and drop from Delhi Airport or Railway station as desire.
- Entire tour By INDICA CAB for Delhi – Shimla – Manali – Dharamshala - Dalhousie – Delhi.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary in an individual Car.
- All applicable hotel taxes & Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Expensive.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Heater Charges per night as per hotel’s term & conditions.
- Laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water (unless specified), telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions.
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters.
- Any Adventure Activities Paragliding River rafting Skiing etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing.
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary. High Season / Festive Season Supplements Applied by Hotels From Time to Time.
- Medical and travel insurance.