- Transfer to Pench land
- Nagzira jungle safari
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- All the rates are in Indian National Rupee.
- Child below 05 Years will be complimentary else chargeable.
- Safari booking is subject to tickets availability for safari zones.
Above rates may change with hike in fuel price or safari fee. Take final quotation by email.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Nagpur Railway Station-Pench
After reaching Nagpur station, embark on a two and a half hour drive to Pench land. Our guide will take you to experience the Pench National park in the evening. Pench national park has been named after river which flows in the center of the national park.
Other than the safari, you can have some fun with water, by trying water rafting. The trip will leave you tired, come back to your resort and sleep tight because the next day has got more to offer.
Day 2 : Pench to Nagzira-Safari
Lazily finish up your breakfast. Once you are done with your morning platter you will be taken for a 110 km drive from Pench to Nagzira. There you need to put up your luggage in another resort booked for you. Relax a bit. All set for the afternoon jungle safari to Nagzira Wildlife sanctuary. You can view some unusual birds, said to be a blessing in disguise for any bird lover.
The sanctuary is vast and is shelter for more than 166 species of birds, 34 types of mammals and 4 kinds of amphibians. Get a little excited because you are on for some rare views of tiger, chital, sambar, bison and panthers.
Day 3 : Departure
Day 3 marks the end of the trip. Hope you have captured the moments of the wonderful in your camera.
Lot to share with your friends and family. Travelxploria chooses only the best places to bring a smile on your face.
• All pick up and dropping facilities
• 02 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis
• All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
• 02 jeep safaris (1 morning & 1 evening) at Pench National Park
• 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
• All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha
• Drivers T.A. – D.A.
• ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
• Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column