Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. Rajasthan is also called as "Land of Maharajas" or "Land of Kings' but Rajasthan is also blessed with two national park. We at Travelxploria brings you the best of Rajasthan jungle safari packages.
- Jaipur the pink city- Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar
- Ranthambore National Park - Safari
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 01: Arrival at Jaipur
On arrival representative of Travelxploria will meet & greet you at Jaipur airport / railway/Bus station and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure; guest are free to roam the city and local market. Evening visit to Nahargarh Fort to see city light Illumination.
Day 2: Jaipur city tour
Start early in the morning to some magnificent forts which include Amber Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Hawa Mahal (Palace of winds) and Jal Mahal. Do not miss the chance to take an exciting hot air balloon safari in Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar observatory is a must-see place that provides the perfect blend of nature and science. Night stay at hotel.
DAY 3: Jaipur to Ranthambore
We start our journey to Ranthambore early in the morning. The 145 Km distance from the Jaipur to Ranathambore takes three and a half hours by bus but we provide the cab facility. Spend the rest of the day at leisure.
DAY 4: Ranthambore safari
Today we will take the safari in the Ranthambore National Park, the biggest and probably the most renowned national park in the northern region of India. About 130 km from Jaipur, this park is situated in Sawai Madhopur district.
DAY 5: Departure
An early morning enjoy an exhilarating jungle safari inside the wildlife sanctuary and have fun spotting wild animals and exotic birds. Then will start driving towards Jaipur to end the journey with some marvelous memories from team Travelxploria.
- Assistance on Arrival
- A 24 - hour helpline
- Welcome Drink On Arrival at Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Hotel Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis.
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Air fare / train fare.
- Guide & Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- Any increase in Government taxes.
- Supplement will be applicable for Single occupancy.
- 4.50 % Government Service Tax