Kashmir is know as "Paradise on Earth" and some time it is called Switzerland of east. This is the place where time stand still to see the beauty of the nature. Kashmir is full of rivers, mountains, lakes and springs which create memorizing melodies among them. Every year travelers from all over the world are coming to visit Kashmir to experience the beauty of valley. We at Travelxploria brings you some handcrafted tour packages of Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.
- Leh- Local Sight Scenes
- Nubra Valley
- Pangong Lake
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
INDICA/INDIGO (2 pax)/ Indigo/Tavera/Innova (4-6Pax) / TEMPO TRAVELLER (10-12Pax)
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences
Day 01: Arrival – Leh Airport
This day after arriving at Leh Airport, you will be received by our representative with warm welcome at the airport,then our representative will transfer you to the hotel, you will be provided welcome tea at arrival. There will be all day rest for your acclimatization, so that you will get used to high altitude atmosphere and evening walk around your hotel and nearby market.
Day 02 : Leh- Local Sight Scenes
This day, After breakfast explore Leh and go for the sight scene of Local Leh. Visit to Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery and Rancho School shown in bollywood movie 3 Idiot’s. visit Shanti Stupa, Sankar monastery and Leh Palace
Day 03 : Leh – Nubra Valley (125 Km / 5 hrs )
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla Pass (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) Arrive at Hunder by afternoon. Rest of the day is free to explore Deskit, Hunder Villages and enjoy the camel Safari by Bacterian(double hump)camelin Sand Dunes. Overnight stay in Nubra Valley.
Day 04 : Nubra Valley – Leh
After Breakfast visit Deskit Monastery, where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and drive back to Leh by same Route, crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight stay in a hotel at Leh.
Day 05 : Leh – Pangong Lake (Excursion)
After Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world) Arrive Pangong Lake and enjoy the color changing lake and visit shooting sight of famous Bollywood movie 3 Idiot and Jab Tak Hai Jaan. Pangong Lake – longest high altitude lake in Himalayas with 66% of it being in China. Overnight at Pangong Lake.
Day 06 : Pangong Lake- Leh
After Breakfast morning in leisure and in afternoon drive back to Leh through the same route and after reaching Leh transfer to hotel at leh. Overnight stay at hotel in Leh.
Day 07 : Leh - Departure
After breakfast at the hotel, Drive back to Airport with the wonderful memories of Ladakh.
- Transfers & sightseeing Mention in itinerary by non ac Cab
- Welcome drink on Arrival at your hotel
- Accommodation on Double sharing basis
- Cost of the package is based on per person
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at your hotel
- Budget Package on Room Only Basis
- Return helicopter tickets for all travelling guests
- Priority darshans at Bhawan
- Complementry Drop pick up to helipad
- All toll taxes / parking / Fuel charge / Driver allowance
- All applicable Hotel taxes
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills, and beverages.
- Services of guide
- Option charges are extra.
- Cab halt charges
- Monument Entry Fee.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned