- Chiang Mai - Full day tour
- Bangkok - City tour.
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
- Thailand Visa will be granted on arrival and it’s chargeable at 1000/1200 Baht per person.
- Original passport valid for 6 months from the date of returning.
- 2 photographs white background size 35 x 45 mm on matt finish with 80 % face latest (person must be wearing colored clothes).
- Bank statement for 6 months with stamp and sign on it or credit card copy.
- 06 Months statement or forex bill minimum 700$.
- Request letter stating the purpose of visit.
- Photo id card or visiting card if employed.
- Confirm hotel voucher.
- Confirm return air ticket.
Day 1 : Arrival Chiang Mai
Welcome to Chiang Mai. Upon Arrival, Meet and Greet with our local representative. We will take you to your hotel. Check in to the Hotel. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 : Chiang Mai - Half Day Chiang Mai City & Temple Tour with Phra That Doi Suthep
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready as you are going to get great Experience today at Half Day Chiang Mai City & Temple Tour with Phra That Doi Suthep. Visit and explore four revered temples in Chiang Mai. All was constructed during the Lanna period; each reflects the glory, splendors and nobility of a rich historical era. Drive around the old city to see the moat surrounding it and the ruins of the city gates. Then visit the largest central market, Worarot Market, alive with its daily hustle and bustle. Exotic fresh fruits, preserved food, local delicacies, clothes galore, flowers and other nick knacks. Rest of the day is at Leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 3 : Chiang Mai - Full Day Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle Inc. Thai Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, get ready for Full Day Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle Inc. Thai Lunch. This tour start from the hotel in Chiang Mai driving along a wildly route via Doi Saket through scenic hills, valleys and villages proceed to Chiang Rai province. visit Akha & Yao hill tribe villages , ancient town of Chiang Saen, the capital of the kingdom , Wat Chedi Luang, almost 800 years old temple , Mekong's River Bank to The World Renowned, Golden Triangle meeting point of 3 different countries; Thailand Laos Myanmar. Opium Museum where questions and curiosity about the Opium are replied. Mae Sai, a bustling market at the border town with Myanmar and the northern most point of Thailand. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 4 : Chiang Mai - Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, you can say goodbye to Chiang Mai and take transfers till airport, as today you are going to the city of temples, spas, endless shopping sprees and a vivid nightlife. Bangkok. Upon Arrival at Bangkok, Transfer to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 5 : Bangkok City Tour
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel. Today you will be taken to the Half Day Bangkok Temple and city tour. We will Take you through the hustle of Bangkok to visit the capitals most significantly and visually stunning temples. Wat Trimitr, on the edge of Chinatown, which houses the world's largest solid gold Buddha. And visit to Wat Benjamabophit, also known as the marble temple featuring a fusion of Thai and European styles. Rest of the day is at Leisure. You can take optional Tour to Safari World and Marine Park or enjoy your day shopping on the busy roads of Bangkok. You can also go to Floating Market Where you can Take a long tail boat ride through the canals to the market where you can stroll around the colourful floating marketplace bustling with boats and vendors selling tropical fruits and other delights. Also you can visit the snake farm, elephant riding or take a paddle boat around the market.Overnight at the hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast, Lunch
Day 6 : Departure Bangkok
After breakfast at the hotel, check out from hotel @ 12:00 hrs and proceed to Bangkok airport for your onward journey.
Meals Included: Breakfast
- 03 Nights accommodation in Chiang Mai.
- 02 Nights accommodation in Bangkok.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Half Day Chiang Mai City & Temple Tour With Phra That Doi Suthep.
- Full Day Chiang Rai & Golden Triangle Inc. Thai Lunch.
- Bangkok City Tour.
- Transfers from Chiang Mai Airport to Chiang Mai Hotel.
- Transfers from Chiang Mai Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport.
- Transfers from Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel
- Transfers from Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport.
- All Tours and Transfers as per given Itinerary.
- All tours & transfers on Seat in coach basis.
- Roundtrip Economy class airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asks by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Visa Charges.
- GST – 4.50% extra.
Terms & Conditions
- Service Tax shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
- The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- Airline seats and hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be resonsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy descretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
- In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
- Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.( AC will not work on hills )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
- It is mandatory for all guests to carry valid photo ID's (Passport/Driving License/Voter ID Card). PAN Card is not accepted at many places as a valid photo ID.
- Cancellation charges will be calculated on gross tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure and date of cancellation.
- Cancellation charges for any type of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
- Air tickets issued on special fares are NON REFUNDABLE and Guest shall bear cancellation charges.
- Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
- The Company reserves the right to:
- Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
- Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
- Change hotel and/tour programme due to unavoidable circumstances.