- For 2 to 3 people are traveling we are providing A/C Etios / Swift Dzire .
- For 04 to 06 People Traveling We Provide A/C Innova.
- For 08 to 10 People Traveling We Provide A/C Tempo Traveller
- 2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
- 30 days or more before date of departure: 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price or Advance whichever is higher will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be forfeited.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be forfeited.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences.
Day 1 : Arrival at Umaria
After arriving at the Umaria railway station, you will be guided to your resort. Freshen up after reaching your resort room. Have lunch at the resort room. The first day will give you the freedom to spend it on your own.
Sit by the poolside to admire the view and lazily listen to the sound of the wilderness. The day comes to an end with dinner.
Day 2 : Bandhavgarh National Park- Safari
Wake up to a hot bed tea and biscuits. A morning safari awaits you. For the day you will be taken to the Bandhavgarh National Park. Our guide will take you on a five hours enticing tour. Expect to gain knowledge about the park from our experienced tour guide.
By 11a.m you will be escorted to your resort for your lunch. Take some rest and gear up for the evening season. Our evening safari starts at 3.30p.m. The evening trip will continue for 3 long hours. You will be served evening tea after returning to your resort room. The long day ends with you retiring to your room and falling asleep.
Day 3 : Bandhavgarh-Umaria Railway Station
Wake up to a great platter of breakfast.You need to be a little fast as you will check-out of the resort soon after. Bandhavgarh trip comes to an end with a drive back to Umaria railway station for further journey.
While creating an album of Bandhavgarh trip, do remember to share the knowledge imparted by the tour guide of Travelxploria with your loved ones.
• All pick up and dropping facilities
• 02 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis
• All Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
• Tea/Coffee with cookies/light snacks
• 02 jeep safaris (1 morning & 1 evening) at Kanha National Park
• 01 Gypsy accommodates max 6 person
• All entrance charges, taxes, guide fee, at Kanha
• Drivers T.A. – D.A.
• ALL fuel, and state taxes, parking fee
• Any airfare / train fare
• Any insurance
• Any personal expenses like laundry, STD calls etc
• Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities such as land slide, road blockage, heavy rain etc
• Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column