Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Tariff in Indian Rupee for Indian tourists
- Tariff given is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo or similar. Innova can be provided on demand at supplementary charges.
- Service Tax as applicable is additional and not included in the above tariff
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges.
- All Children must always be included
Day 1: Guwahati Airport/Station to Shillong, 100 Kms in 3 Hrs.
We receive you on your arrival and drive to Shillong (Alt 6825Ft / 2050M). Check in at Hotel. Free Evening Overnight at Shillong
Day 2: Shillong Cherrapunjee excursion, 60 Kms in 2hrs-One way
After breakfast drive to Cherrapunjee (4869Ft/1484M). Cherrapunjee possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves, Mawkdok Viewpoint, Nohkalikai Falls, 7 Sister Falls, Thangkharang Park and Mawsmai Cave, which is one of the 100 odd limestone caves in Meghalaya. Afternoon back to Shillong en- route visit to Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 3: Full Day Shillong City Tour
After breakfast visit Don Bosco Monument, Ward’s Lake, Botanical Garden, Golf Course, Cathedral of Mary Help of Christian, Crinoline Falls and Lady Hydri Park. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 4: Shillong to Mawlynnong and Dawki
After breakfast full day explore of Mawlynnong, also referred as "God's own Garden" has won the acclaim of being the cleanest village in Asia. After Mawlynnong, we head for Dawki, town in West Jaintia Hills district, Meghalaya, India. Over night stay in Shillong.
Day 5: Shillong to Mawsynram and then to Guwahati
After breakfast we start for Mawsynram tour. Mawsynram is located at an altitude of about 1,400 metres (4,600 ft), 16 km west of Cherrapunji, in the Khasi Hills in the state of Meghalaya. Following the tour we start our return to Guwahati. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Maa Kamakhya Temple visit and Departure from Guwahati
Following breakfast, check out from hotel. We visit the holy Maa Kamakhya Temple in Guwahati. It is considered most sacred and oldest of the 51 Shakti Peethas on earth. Following the holy visit, we start towards Guwahati to Airport. Farewell with wonderful memories of the tour.
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle may not provide service throughout the tour.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- Advance Money (10% of the total package cost) is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases