This small Indonesian island is one of the most popular destinations of the world. The Island of the Gods offers exotic beaches and myriad waves for surfing. There are wonderful natural sites to visit and explore complemented with picturesque ceremonies. It is full of unbelievably wide range of spas, hotels and accommodation, restaurants and cafes, and world-class activities and shopping in short distances and at quite fair prices.
- Arrival at Denpasar International Airport
- Stay at Bali
- Sunset Tanah Lot Tour
- Visit Nusa Dua
- Taman Ayun Temple
- Tanah Lot Temple
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary break fast. For details please contact.
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP is not liable for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while travelling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences. All disputes subjected to Kolkata Jurisdiction only.
All correspondence(s) in respect of Tours / Travel Service bookings should be addressed to M/s. Travelxploria Leisure Holiday LLP.
Day 1: Arrival at Bali
After arrival at the Denpasar International Airport get to your car and set back to the seat and relax. The long white Sanur beach will present to you the magnificent ocean along the east coast. You will move through the local markets of Bali beholding local handmade crafts like batik clothes, potteries and baskets.
Day 2: Sunset Tanah Lot Tour
You will be picked up from your hotel to Nusa Dua where you can lift your spirit up with amazing water sports like jet ski, fly board or parasailing. Although this will cost you some extra dollars, this will be a life time experience for you. After lunch, visit the Taman Ayun temple at Mengwi village and the Tanah Lot Temple at Beraban to enjoy Balinese Hindu spiritualism and architecture. The unique offshore setting and sunset at backdrop will mark you glorious trip to Bali.
Day 3: Leisure for Water Sports
Bali water activities giving the fantastic experience marine adventures for everyone who desires to enjoy the exciting Bali water sports, such as: Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jet Ski, Donut Boat, Water Ski, Flying Fish, Banana Boat, Wake boarding, Glass Bottom Boat, Ocean Walker, Diving and Turtle Islands etc. You can also take rest in your hotel room and spend some quality times with your beloved one. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 : Bali Departure
Brood over your beautiful Bali trip relaxing at your cozy bed or warm water tub. Get ready to get back with some of the most beautiful memories of your life. The good bye trip will make you feel that you must come to this spiritual and indigenous land again.
- Assistance on arrival & departure.
- 03 nights' accommodation in Bali.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast at hotel.
- Entrance Ticket to Taman Ayun Temple.
- Entrance Ticket to Tanah Lot.
- All tours on seat in coach basis.
- All transfers on private car.
- Vehicle will not be on disposal.
- Return Airfare.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips , Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel etc.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as suggested addition such as Water Sports, Rope-way ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.