Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Gangtok - Baba Mandir, Tsomgo Lake
- Pelling - Temi Tea Garden and Sumdruptse Statue
- Cost is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
- Local Sight seeing would be in Non-AC Small Car in Gangtok. Each Small Car would carry maximum 4 heads.
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges payable on the spot.
- All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Day 1: NJP railway station/Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok
On arrival at NJP station, a representative of Travelxploria will greet you and drive you to the hotel in Gangtok. Located in the Shivalik Hills, Gangtok, the capital of Sikkim is the melting pot of many cultures and communities. With a sweeping view of the snow covered Kanchenjunga peaks the beauty of this hill station will leave you lost for words. Check into the hotel and take some rest to get ready for sightseeing the next day.
Day 2: Gangtok to Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion
In the morning, drive for about 2 hours to reach Tsomgo Lake which is situated at an altitude of 12,310ft. Surrounded by hills and alpine trees this beautiful crystal clear lake is 1 km long with an average depth of 50 ft. The next stop is Baba Mandir. This shrine is dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh, who was an Indian Army soldier. If you want, Travelxploria can make arrangements for visiting Nathula Pass. Get back to Gangtok after this day trip.
Day 3: Half day Gangtok City tour then transfer to Pelling
After breakfast you will visit BonjhakriFalls,Botanical Garden, and Santi View Point, Government Institute of Cottage Industry (Closed on Sunday, 2nd Saturday), Orchid House Flower Show, Sikkim Research Institute of Tibetology, DodurlChorten.
Gangtok to Pelling, 130kms in 4.5hrs – Then check out from Gangtok and proceed to Pelling via Rabangla. Pelling is situated at the altitude of 2150 M in West Sikkim. On the way you will visit to Temi Tea Garden and Sumdruptse Statue. On arrival check in at Hotel then free for evening stroll. Overnight at Pelling
Day 4: Pelling Sightseeing
Perfect for nature lovers, Pelling is fast emerging as a popular tourist destination. Offering spectacular views of the Kanchenjunga range, Pelling’s surreal beauty will take you to another world. Make a visit to Pemayangste monastery and Sanga Choling monastery. Take a relaxed stroll in the afternoon to fill your senses with mystic charms of this place. Stay overnight.
Day 5: Pelling to Bagdogra Airport / NJP Station (145kms in 5hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and return back to NJP with beautiful memories. We Travelxploria wish you happy journey and we hope to serve you for your next trip.
Package Cost Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- 10% of the total package cost is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences