Singapore is one of the richest city in the world and most fascinating. Singapore is the best holiday destination for city breaks, fun, joy rides and etc. Come with us to explore this magnificent city of Asia.
- River Safari
- Universal Studios
- Night Safari
- Marina Bay and Sky Park
- Singapore Zoo
The given price of the package is basic cost with twin sharing basis. Package cost will varies depending on the number of travelers.
All tours and transfer are in Seat in Coach basis
Harbour Ville / Similar (depends on the availability)
2 star, 3 star, 4 star and 5 star hotels are available in different package cost with complementary breakfast. For details please contact.
- Cancellation made 45 days prior or before departure - Advance amount will be charged.
- Cancellation made 30 days prior or before departure - 35% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 30-15 days to departure - 50% of package price will be charged.
- Cancellation made within 15 days to Departure - 100% of package price will be charged.
- Flight cancellations: Refund as per airline policy.
- VISA Charges: No refund, in any circumstances, after VISA application is filed to embassy.
Day 1: Arrival at Singapore
The major airport connecting Singapore with the rest of the world is Changi Airport. On arrival at Changi airport, you will be picked up and transferred to the hotel. You can rest there overnight enjoying the scrumptious Bak Kut Teh, Kaya Toast or the food of your choice.
Day 2: Universal Studios Singapore
Who doesn’t love movies? Everyone has their favourite movies whose dialogues they can quote verbatim. If you too are a movie buff, then you should definitely check out Universal Studios. They are part of the Resorts World Sentosa. Universal Studios has many themed rides, entertainment zones, and exhilarating shows that will leave you awestruck. Let’s take a closer look at what all awaits you in Universal Studios.
Day 3: Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari
- Singapore Zoo
The Singapore Zoo is an ideal place for the night safari, and it has a different appeal. It is enchanting to visit the Zoo in the evening and a variety of animals. Come back to the hotel in the arranged vehicle and take rest overnight.
- River Safari
Get prepared for an exciting River Safari. River Safari is a great entertainment for the tourists of all ages. You would likely to enjoy the zoo which is formed like a river and full of aqua marine animals is certainly great. A comfortable ride will be offered to you for getting back to the hotel after rejoicing the River Safari.
- Night Safari
Night Safari is another experience you will never forget in your lifetime. The nocturnal zoo is great out there in Singapore. Experience the excitement of getting close to the wild species and enjoy the Creatures of the Nights Show. A great time can be spent in the one-of-a-kind wildlife night park. You will be safely dropped to the hotel room in the evening.
Day 4: Marina Bay and Sky Park
On the tenth day, you can save for a trip to the Marina Bay and Sky Park. Your Singapore visit remains incomplete without relishing the wonderful international cuisines and beverages at the 3-tower Marina Bay Sky Park Resort. You will be dropped to the hotel room after visiting the exotic resort and enjoying its appetizing cuisines.
Day 5: Departure
This, in a nutshell, completes your Singapore trip. It’s time to pack your bags and head towards the airport saying goodbye to the magical city of Singapore and taking back some unforgettable memories.
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation in Singapore.
- Accommodation on Twin sharing Basis.
- River Safari.
- Universal Studios.
- Night Safari.
- Marina Bay.
- Singapore Zoo.
- Daily Breakfast at Hotel.
- Visa Charges.
- Entrance ticket excluded.
- Return Airfare.
- Any Meals other than specified in inclusions.
- Bank charges, payment gateway charges and currency conversation charges.
- Personal expenses such as tips, porter age, telephone calls, rooms service, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, Festival, exhibition & Fairs.
- Any security deposit asked by the hotel during check in.
- Travel Insurance.
- Additional car usage beyond Itinerary.
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as water sports or any other similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in "Cost Includes".
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.