Travel means something different to everyone. We believe that traveling should speak to your soul so you could go your way instead of simply being a leisure activity. We help you plan your vacation in a hassle-free manner. All you have to do is select your destination and rest of the work is done by us - the tickets, the guide, the cabs, your stay … everything. Tell us what you want and we make sure you get it. We at Travelxploria offer exciting packages which will be refreshing for you. Select your destination and leave the rest to us.
- Lachung - Yumthang valley
- Lachen - Gurudogmar lake
- Cost is per head on twin sharing basis.
- Each room can accommodate a maximum of one extra bed
- Upto 3 heads will be accommodated in one Non-AC Indica / WagonR or Similar, 4 to 8 heads in Non-AC Sumo / Victa / Bolero / Max etc. Innova will accommodate maximum 6 person.
- Local Sight seeing would be in Non-AC Small Car in Gangtok. Each Small Car would carry maximum 4 heads.
- Children upto the age of 5 years complimentary.
- Children between 6 and 12 years will be charged “Child With Bed” or “Child No Bed” depending on service taken.
- Above 12 years will be considered equivalent to an adult for cost purposes.
- The Guests must carry proof of age of the child in the absence of which, the hotel may put additional charges payable on the spot.
- All Children must always be included while considering vehicle requirement and if necessary additional vehicle charge must be paid for the child.
Day 1: NJP/ Bagdogra to Darjeeling
On arrival at Bagdogra airport or NJP railway station, a representative of travelxploria will pick you up from there and take you to Darjeeling, the breathtakingly beautiful hill station located at an altitude of 7001ft. It will take you around 3 hours to reach Darjeeling. Take some rest to prepare for local sightseeing the next day.
Day 2: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Known as the “Queen of Hills”, Darjeeling has a lot to offer to tourists. Watch the spectacular view of sunrise over the "Kanchenjunga" range at Tiger Hills in the early morning, and then proceed the day by going to the Padma Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, Snow Leopard Breeding Center, Batasia Loop and War Memorial, and Ghoom Monastery, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Ropeway, Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden, Lebong Race Course, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre. Take a relaxed stroll along the Mall road in the evening to enjoy the picturesque view of the hill town. If you are a foodie don’t miss the opportunity to indulge yourself in some delicious local dishes like momo, thupka and many more.
Day 03: Darjeeling to Gangtok
After breakfast drive to beautiful city of Gangtok which at 5,480 ft. altitude and 115 km away from Darjeeling. On arrival check-in to your hotel and rest of the day free for leisure; you can visit to mall area or just simply indulge into the serene beauty of the city.
Day 4: Tsomgo Lake visit
In the morning, drive for about 2 hours to reach Tsomgo Lake which is situated at an altitude of 12,310ft. Surrounded by hills and alpine trees this beautiful crystal clear lake is 1 km long with an average depth of 50 ft. The next stop is Baba Mandir. This shrine is dedicated to Baba Harbhajan Singh, who was an Indian Army soldier. If you want, Travelxploria can make arrangements for visiting Nathula Pass. Get back to Gangtok after this day trip.
Day 5: Gangtok to Lachung
After having breakfast in the morning drive to Lachung. The road from Gangtok is Lachung is very scenic and it will take you around 6 hours to reach the destination. Visit the Lachung Monastery while your stay.
Day 6: Lachung to Yumthang Valley
Start your journey early in the morning for reaching Yumthang Valley. Aptly called the valley of flowers, it has a vast stretch of valley filled with rhododendron flowers which comes in colour like pink, red, purple and blue. Visit the Shingba Rhododendron Sanctuary that has a lot of different types of rhododendron flowers. Get stunned with the magnificent view of Pauhunri and Shundu Tsenpa mountain peaks against the backdrop of river Teesta. Before entering Yumthang Valley follow a small pathway to reach Yumthang Hot Spring. Return to Lachung in the evening.
Day 7: Lachung to Lachen
Departure from Lachung in the morning for Lachen. The scenic beauty of this mountain village will leave you awestruck. Set against the backdrop of snowcapped peaks, Lachen is surrounded by lush green vegetation. Stay overnight at Lachen.
Day 8: Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake to Gangtok
Drive for around 30 km to reach Thangu Valley, a tranquil and serene place with less greenery. The next stop is Chopta Valley which is a breathtakingly beautiful place filled with lakes, rivers, alpine trees, rhododendrons and orchids. You might spot rare species of animals and birds here. The last stop of the day trip is the Gurudongmar Lake, which is one of the highest lakes in the world. Encircled by snow clad mountains this lake is considered sacred by both Hindus and Buddhists. After the trip get back to hotel at Lachen and check out from there for Gangtok ride. After 4 and half hour drive you will be reached in evening and check in hotel for overnight stay.
Day 9: Departure to NJP/Bagdogra
After breakfast drive back to NJP with some memorable memories with some unforgettable services of Travelxploria. We hope team Travelxploria will serve you for your next journey.
Package Cost Includes
- Arrival Assistance.
- Hotel Accommodation and Meal as Per
- Transfer and Sight Seeing in exclusive non-AC vehicle. The vehicle would be available as per itinerary only on drop basis and not on disposal basis. The same vehicle will not provide service throughout the tour.
Package Cost Excludes
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips. Liquor, Mineral water, Airport Tax, Insurance, Meal outside hotel, Refreshment on arrival.
- Entry to Park and Monuments, Camera Charges, Guide or escort charges
- Additional car usage beyond suggested Itinerary
- Any supplementary service not mentioned in itinerary or mentioned in itinerary as a suggested addition such as Ropeway ride, Boating, Yak Ride, Rafting, Toy Train Ride, Helicopter ride or any similar activity.
- Any other item not specified in “Cost Includes”.
- Additional or incremental expenses arising out of acts of god, political disturbance, strike etc.
- Service Tax
- Any change in government tax structure and amount becoming due thereto.
- 10% of the total package cost is Non Refundable
- 20% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 15 to 7 days before arrival
- 40% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancelled between 7 to 1 days before arrival
- No refund is possible in case of cancellation after the tour starts.
- No refund is possible if the tour is cancelled due to bad weather, civil/political disturbance, or anything beyond human control. But there will be full cooperation from the entire team to make an alternate arrangement in such cases.
- Company is not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings during the stay in the hotel or while traveling in the coach. Due to theft or loss of baggage, tour participant can lodge a complaint with the local authorities on his/her sole discretion, cost, risk and consequences